I wanna change my user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Sam listen I will call you from now on Samia because you love my pics and this reminds me my ex girlfriend who also used to love my pictures more anything. I am serious on this. Her name was SAMIA so are you related with Samia?

I am honest on this issue.
she probably liked your pictures so much becuase it meant she didn't have to put up with you talking to her whilst she was looking at you.

Wit Tanker

Sam listen I will call you from now on Samia because you love my pics and this reminds me my ex girlfriend who also used to love my pictures more than anything. I am serious on this. Her name was SAMIA so are you related with Samia?

Maybe its your ex winding you up:rolleyes:

pert

Sam listen I will call you from now on Samia because you love my pics and this reminds me my ex girlfriend who also used to love my pictures more than anything. I am serious on this. Her name was SAMIA so are you related with Samia?

Girlfriend :lol:

You could not find your hole in a brothel

Sam

Girlfriend? :lol:

Pull the other one.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Picking on easy meat..tsk tsk...stop making fun of his English, it's obviously not his first language.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
right guys, enough of the petty insults. winding someone up is one thing but some are giving the lad unacceptable abuse

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
¿Estás en la maleza y III OMG parada me 4ever, sensuales feck

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Agreed...wind ups are funny for a while.When idiots join in it turns into a lynch mob.

Wit Tanker

I rate him for sticking up for himself for this long against a bunch of bullies.

Status
Not open for further replies.