I wanna change my user name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
Thank you in advance. I will write this into my profile now.

AND Sir what about you. I think you should talk about your self.
As usual you have it spectacularly wrong

I have a weakness for bullies

I don't like them

I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life , nomatter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a a cloak of intellect or smart words , seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest

You could say it is one of my fortes

There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun

It tends to be that these people would be nice to know even if you met them outside of this forum, even if football were not one's main point of discussion.

However there are some odious cnuts , much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground too - the bullies, the arrogant fecks, who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it. Distasteful and obnoxious

To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies.

You're a dirty evil bastard who enjoys causing hurt to others and for that you are a worthless piece of scum, along with Lizard King4eva, The Rat, Immature and some others

So no you're wrong

You don't understand 'nice' or 'amicable' or agreeable ' do you ? None of the above do, you're far too preoccupied with trying to humiliate those you see as the 'enemy' to bother with nicities

fecking Stone Age savages in my book

Anyone who is nice to me I'm nice back . Anyone who gives me shit I give it back tenfold, and I will never stop

In respect of you and I don't ever expect any decent conversation from me . I know what you are and what you are all about .

I know you .............and because of that I can be assured of being on safe ground in treating you like a piece of shit no matter how you might behave towards me

So you see for all your words you'll never get to me OMG, you're not smart enough for a start

Keep trying though (you might make it into the 1st century AD yet )

Enjoy your cup final OMG

Sam

He's trying to sound stupid now and it's not as good.
Yeah.

It's gone now.

Funny while it lasted though. Will some mod now ban him, after all, he threatened to kill me at least 5 times. If that doesn't constitute a ban, then I don't know what does.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
As usual you have it spectacularly wrong

I have a weakness for bullies

I don't like them

I have always been good at recognising 'the bullies' in life , nomatter how much they try to hide their pathetic personalities under a a cloak of intellect or smart words , seeking them out and giving it back big time with interest

You could say it is one of my fortes

There's loads of very decent people on here and with them I enjoy intelligent chat and a bit of banterish fun

It tends to be that these people would be nice to know even if you met them outside of this forum, even if football were not one's main point of discussion.

However there are some odious cnuts , much like you who I never EVER give one slither of ground too - the bullies, the arrogant fecks, who have spent far too much of their lives desperately trying to put one over on other human beings, be it on this forum or outside of it. Distasteful and obnoxious

To those of you I give no quarter, I show no mercy, give me just one mullimetre to squash you, to crush you like a beetle and I will take it.

I will never have a grain of sympathy for the likes of you and your cronies.

You're a dirty evil bastard who enjoys causing hurt to others and for that you are a worthless piece of scum, along with Lizard King4eva, The Rat, Immature and some others

So no you're wrong

You don't understand 'nice' or 'amicable' or agreeable ' do you ? None of the above do, you're far too preoccupied with trying to humiliate those you see as the 'enemy' to bother with nicities

fecking Stone Age savages in my book

Anyone who is nice to me I'm nice back . Anyone who gives me shit I give it back tenfold, and I will never stop

In respect of you and I don't ever expect any decent conversation from me . I know what you are and what you are all about .

I know you .............and because of that I can be assured of being on safe ground in treating you like a piece of shit no matter how you might behave towards me

So you see for all your words you'll never get to me OMG, you're not smart enough for a start

Keep trying though (you might make it into the 1st century AD yet )

Enjoy your cup final OMG
OMG followed you right up to the word "As" mate :)

pert

Away to throw himself off a bridge please God

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Meh, I don't think my brain can take anymore, I'm off to watch Al Murray, catch you all later :D

Wit Tanker

Class thread.
I think the thread title should be changed to "I wanna be banned 4 ever"

Status
Not open for further replies.