ICC Cricket World Cup 2023

SmallCaine

Does Usama think he is good enough to spin the ball off of the bat? What's with the 1st ball full toss every over.

SmallCaine

Pak are basically done now with no more pacers. Afridi royally screwed up in his last 2 overs rarely targeting the stumps.

arnie_ni

That's a great point by the commentator.

What happens if the umpire thought it was hitting but gave it out thinking inside edge? Does umpires call then on leg stump then be out?

Do they even have that kind of discussion?

Kazi

What happens if the umpire thought it was hitting but gave it out thinking inside edge? Does umpires call then on leg stump then be out?

No

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

What happens if the umpire thought it was hitting but and inside edge? Does umpires call then on leg stump then be out?

Nah, if he thinks its not out he doesn't have to give a reason why.

Umpires call will just go with whatever the umpires decision was, not for that specific thing (i.e pitching outside / missing wickets etc.)

SmallCaine

Finally a good close game, I hope we lose to saffers and they get the 1st position, I would rather not face aussies in the semis.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Pak should have forgotten the pitch and played to their strengths by playing 4 pace bowlers. Their spinners are mostly shit nowdays anyways.

arnie_ni

Nah, if he thinks its not out he doesn't have to give a reason why.

Umpires call will just go with whatever the umpires decision was, not for that specific thing (i.e pitching outside / missing wickets etc.)
Should that be the case?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Pak should have forgotten the pitch and played to their strengths by playing 4 pace bowlers. Their spinners are mostly shit nowdays anyways.
they don’t have four pace bowlers in the squad. Hassan Ali fell ill hence dropped.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Nope