ICC T20 World Cup 2021

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Very disappointing to lose but a good tournament for Pakistan. Babar, Rizwan, Shaheen & Shadab were excellent.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Someone put up security outside Hasan Ali's home..

I think even if he he had taken the catch, Aussies would have closed it out in the last over.

MDFC Manager

So the three best teams in the tournament don't even make up one final spot between them.

(India*, Pakistan and England).

*Could argue NZ are a better side than India, but they were pre-tournament favs which not many disagreed with.
Think a big chunk of Indian fans would disagree :D But I agree with your sentiment generally. fecking clutch bastards Australia

zing

Zingle balls
I enjoyed both the matches immensely

I know the chasing team won but the defending team had as much chance to win it right down to the wire

crappycraperson

Scout
I enjoyed both the matches immensely

I know the chasing team won but the defending team had as much chance to win it right down to the wire
Can't be a coincidence that chasing team keep winning matches under the light.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Possibly. But it'll be close. But yeah like you said you've got to be spot on batting first. I think Australia will win regardless, they've got the wind up their backsides.
Cmon man, let's all will the New Zealand to win it. Perennial good guys and genuinely likeable team. Who wants to see Warner and Wade smile through their moustaches

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Aussies will likely win. They’re getting better as the tournament has progressed & they have the annoying habit of winning.

Hope NZ do it though. Would be tough for them to lose another final.

crappycraperson

Scout
That's not cool. It's the truth but only adds to Hasan's misery.
It isn't really though. Oz cold have chased down 12-15 rules in last over also. Stoinis was well in and Rauf was going for 10-11 runs per over. Infact Wade getting MOTM was bizarre. Warner and Stoinis both played more critical innings.

Skills

Snitch
Is 2021 New Zealand's redemption arc?

World Test champions and World T20 champions?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Gutted for the team. So close yet so far again.

Don't want to day anything bad about Hasan Ali, is easy sitting on the computer to throw swear words at him, but it's never easy in that situation to take a catch, Smith dropped an even easier one if Fakhar in the first innings.

Well played Pakistan, did the country proud. Though I think this was the best chance we had at winning a World Cup with it being held in UAE.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Gutted for the team. So close yet so far again.

Don't want to day anything bad about Hasan Ali, is easy sitting on the computer to throw swear words at him, but it's never easy in that situation to take a catch, Smith dropped an even easier one if Fakhar in the first innings.

Well played Pakistan, did the country proud. Though I think this was the best chance we had at winning a World Cup with it being held in UAE.
I said a few pages back T20 is about fine margins and luck. Enjoy a few hours and forget the result.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
It's stupid how toss has a huge chance of deciding the match.

This was the first time Pakistan batted first against a test playing nation.

Aussie trashing against England was them batting first.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
A knockout is not the best way to determine WC winners. Change format to a league.