ICC World T20

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
If you were ever going to bet on an over going for 6 6s then that would be the one, last over, Gayle and Pollard set, Doherty bowling.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Giving the last over to Doherty :lol:

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The best paced International T20 innings I have seen. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful batting from West Indies. Was an absolute pleasure to watch.

As a neutral, results works either way for me, If Australia can beat this target, we will see an even better innings, if not, we get to see the Calypso boys one more time in the final!

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
At this level of T20, during the final four overs, every single ball is 'an event'.

Unlike before when you paced an innings by overs, its seems in the last few overs, every single ball has huge possibilities.

KM

Bye, bye Aussies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That sums up the Aussies.

I'd like to see the windies win the final.

ha_rooney

:lol: another one

I thought Pakistan's batting was bad, this is truly awful.

Edit: 6 down :lol::lol:

ha_rooney

Bailey not willing to give up yet.

:lol: rampaul

ha_rooney

Very good effort bailey. With that any slight chance they had of winning is gone.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
very enjoyable innings from Bailey ... wanted him to get a century.

zing

Zingle balls
I enjoy the attitude with which WI play the game -- well, I guess everyone does.. but it's just awesome to watch

zing

Zingle balls
why does Russell wear his shades on the back? Surely it's easier leaving them in the dressing room

ha_rooney

:lol: at the celebrations.

Terrific performance, should be a good final. I hope windies win but I think SL will sneak it.

zing

Zingle balls
SL have to be favourites, but it helps the WI that that they have met SL once already and lost. They'll know what to put right, at least.

zing

Zingle balls
They're captained by a man who is probably the most likable man in cricket.

Does he deserve his place as a player? Probably not. Kemar Roach would have been a superb addition to their bowling. But Sammy's been criticized by everyone over the past year and bit, turns up and bowls long, long economical spells in test cricket and just goes about playing his game with a laugh and a smile.

I was at Chepauk when India played WI in the WC and in true West Indian style, he was always having a laugh with the crowd.

I remember when India played WI last year in tests.. Dravid got an inside edge off a spinner that almost bounced onto the stumps, but kicked it over with some nifty footwork. Turned around and Sammy takes a couple of steps from silly point to high five Dravid.

KM

They're entertainers and excellent for cricket. Their team is very strong too. Marlon Samuels has finally realized his potential and Andre Russell will be a very good player in the future. Their opener Charles also looks a good talent.

They've also a got player playing for Rajasthan Royals(name escapes me), who'll be part of their team in two years.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
well up for this final ... though will be annoying to have to switch over at half time to catch the United game.

The neutrals perfect final with two most likeable sides in world cricket and delighted Sri Lanka made the it on home turf.

West Indies win toss and bat. Hoping so much that we get a repeat of the type of batting Gayle and Pollard gave us in the semi final ...

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Utterly bizarre start from West Indies. Sri Lanka's bowling has been top drawer but not as good as just a mere 12 runs conceded in the first 5 overs.

West Indies really backing themselves for the last 6 overs!

ha_rooney

Gayle gone!!! Brilliant bowling, he looked lost out there.