Ighalo loan deal extended till Jan 31st 2021

iammemphis

iwillnotaskforanamechangeagain
Scored a wickid goal, one of my fsvourites that season. Well done Ighalo, glad you got to live the dream all us fans had growing up. Big respect.

tomaldinho1

Solid loan when it was needed and great ambassador. Would have loved to see him bow out versus Watford!

Gabriel Allon

Real shame he didn't get a send off against Watford

He'll no doubt end up one of those players you can't believe he played for us in 10 years time :lol:
Really?

This comment might have made more sense (but not entirely) if posted in 2010. Have you seen some of the stinkers who have made the team in the last 10 years?

Polar

Thanks for helping the club in a difficult time! Admire your loyalty and positive attitude.

Very happy to hear a player express his love for United and obvious wants the best for United as much as for himself:)

The Urban Goose

That goal deserved fans in the ground to witness and celebrate it with him.

I bet he was great to have around the training ground.

God bless you, Ighalo.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Goodbye Igalo, I'm sorry to see you Igalgo.

I just you to Igalknow we're grateful for your igalpro-fessional attitude while you were here.

@Bojan11

RashyForPM

Did he get a goal at OT ?
Yeah, Brugge 5-0. He got the 2nd goal. Great contribution after lockdown and took the pressure off Martial.

Love the guy. Can just imagine him having some squeaky bum time as a fan just like us in front of the TV as we go for the league now.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Really?

This comment might have made more sense (but not entirely) if posted in 2010. Have you seen some of the stinkers who have made the team in the last 10 years?
Its nothing about his ability he'll just be very forgettable player. Like Valdes, I always forget he was he

SATA

One of the best cameos I have ever seen from a United player against City last season at OT. Was like Ronaldinho with the ball that day :drool:

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Yeah, Brugge 5-0. He got the 2nd goal. Great contribution after lockdown and took the pressure off Martial.

Love the guy. Can just imagine him having some squeaky bum time as a fan just like us in front of the TV as we go for the league now.
Cool. Glad he leaves with a goal at OT. Must have been a real amazing moment for the guy.

Oldyella

Helped us out when needed and seemed a positive guy. Felt like the lockdown break took any momentum he had and we barely saw him again

Its nothing about his ability he'll just be very forgettable player. Like Valdes, I always forget he was he
Completely fair.

I'm sure he's a wonderful guy, but he was at the club for a year, didn't start a league game, did nothing (apart from about five minutes of oddly overblown hold-up play against City and Chelsea) when he got on, and only scored a few - mostly nice - goals against poor opposition.

The type of signing recent progress at United hopefully suggests will not need to be made again.

Devil81

Nothing but respect, achieved his dream and scored a few goals in the process.

Just wish Ole would have trusted him enough to give him more minutes against Sevilla.

Think his presence would have ruffled a few feathers.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Good luck to him. The official podcast with him is quite good by the way. Proper fan of the club.

Walters_19_MuFc

What a guy! Really glad his dream came true. Did a good job for us and scored some decent goals.

Wishing him the best of luck!

Irwin99

Good luck to him. Similar in some respects to Henrick Larson way back in 2007 as United desperately needed some cover after Rashford's injury and what with the club going in to the season with just three strikers. He took the pressure off somewhat and made a contribution.

Cabin Clown

Such a likable player. Did an amazing job for us when we needed him too, never complained and had a great attitude. Wish him all the best and delighted to call him a red.

always_hoping

Was in attendance to see it. Great reception he got. Decent pro who got to play for the club he loves. Farewell Ighalo.

Jericho

Nice farewell message to the fans. Makes you want him to stay, but leaving now makes sense. He was only supposed to be here for 6 months, to stay here for a year was a bonus for him. Now he says goodbye when we're in a positive situation. Good luck to him.