Television I'm a Celebrity 2019

United Hobbit

:lol:

I'd have thought they'd roughly weigh them, not count them. Then again, it could all be utter nonsense anyway.
imagine if they did actually get some lackey "ok your job is to count all these crickets even though they are jumping all over the place

Weighing them is a good suggestion get the weight of 1 then divide the total weight by that

How do you get the faces my button to get them seems to be greyed out

Stemmy

Ah he was a bit of a whingy, mopey child at times but I did warm to Ian a bit. At least he was entertaining for me anyways.

United Hobbit

Kate and Jacqueline are starting to grate on me. I'd be happy with Roman or Caitlyn winning
I quite liked Ian he brought a bit of spice to what is mostly a pretty dull set of camp mates.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Catching up - on last night's. Seriously, them all acting like a treat is the best thing in the world as if they've not tasted anything for weeks is getting annoying :lol:

They had a fecking chocolate cake the day before, plus everything else they've had nearly every day, on top of all the stars every day too.

United Hobbit

I really dont want Jacqueline to win

Credit for her to do the spiders I couldn't but I preferred Andy and Roman

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Yeah I'm glad she won.

Overall a boring series though. I don't know whether it's just tired as a format or they just need new ideas for trials. Also, they seemed too easy overall, this show is always at it's best when they have a few failed trials.

United Hobbit

I agree the series needs a revamp even the food they are eating isnt overly shocking anymore, it used to be grim when they even did a witchety grub but now even though they had new things they just didnt seem as shocking the eyes used to be the worst ones, bums and stuff you could just see as pork or something plus they only have to eat a cocktail stick worth. I'd say having to drink those drinks is worse than the eating trial now. Perhaps a new location and new local "delicacies?"

Need a whole new set of trials they have a year to come up with them so need to do something a bit different and get a few more wimpy people to do it, the last 2 times even with Anne refusing to do trials last year they've been really well fed whereas when Gillian Mckeith kept bailing it was more interesting as they had the tension due to lack of food.

Castia

Enjoyed it on the whole but yeah it needs a revamp

New camp, new challenges and even a few new rules to freshen it up, it’s getting stale.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
They need to sign up weirdos again. Everyone in this edition was too normal and nice. It doesn't matter how much of a celeb they are but stick in a few wrong uns and you'll get the fireworks.

binary bot
I think all the reality shows are becoming extremely cautious after the deaths of the ex-love island contestants.

The celebrities seem so aware of how they're perceived too. 5 years ago you had 1-2 characters with the 'likeable/gets on with everyone' persona that would inevitably make the final, now it seems like you have 10 of those.

RedDevilRoshi

I wanted Andy to win but fair plays to Jacqueline for winning. Overall it wasn’t the best set of celebrities this year.

I agree that the show definitely needs a revamp as it is beginning to get a little repetitive with the same trials and food.