I'm sorry Ole

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
The man's doing well, and after a bad run of form we've done excellent the last few months. Several wins v City this season now, Fernandes is a MEGA SIGNING and we've now got the foundations to go on and build something special.

Feck Poch. Ole's the man.

Jev

I'm starting to turn too and I had very much given up on him.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
He’s winning me over. Seems to be learning from his mistakes, and with the right recruitment this summer we should have a really good team by August.

SER19

Maguire bisakka fernandes all stars. Fred mctominay and Martial infinitely improved.

Ole's the guy. Even the ighalo signing was a master stroke

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
The man's doing well, and after a bad run of form we've done excellent the last few months. Several wins v City this season now, Fernandes is a MEGA SIGNING and we've now got the foundations to go on and build something special.

Agreed. Really good to see the fortunes changing for Ole and the team. We’ve got some proper characters out their now.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Prat. Standard knee jerk thread.

ThinkTank@Cafe

Thank you, man. Really. Let’s resume the poll. Please.

Nick7

First decent match against a team that we aren't miles better than in a while and we get this shite :lol:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Ole split me in two you sexy fecker!

Bringing in Matic from the cold and bringing in Ighalo are the moves that impress me the most, shows that he's learning not to be completely naive and rosey eyed.

It really does look like we're on to something, something exciting, with Bruno leading the way.

Even Pogba might fancy a bit of this.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
It’s just good to see he got enough of a chance with players getting back to fitness.

imagine if we had Rashford.Pogba. It’s just... everything feels great doesn’t it!

RUCK4444

YES PEOPLE!! Believe

No shame in changing stance, it’s been a testing few years, it’s natural to be negative.

Let’s back him, he’s one of us and he’s getting sh*t right!!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Remember last time we had City and Spurs on consecutive weekends in the league. He's had these results in his locker since he took over.

Hopefully, the confidence and consistency is coming back.

Jinn

We are doing it without Pogba. Says everything about the new signings and the mentality of the squad.

ravi2

He’s winning me over. Seems to be learning from his mistakes, and with the right recruitment this summer we should have a really good team by August.
the right recruitment is key, City will win nothing and they will be in the market heavier than usual plus Livers will look to build upon their soon to be title winning season
I hope the board backs Ole, we could actually be competing at the top next season if they do

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Prat. Standard knee jerk thread.
It’s been coming for last lot of weeks to be honest. Improved performances, watching a team that battle for each other and are United. Seeing the emotion in those celebrations, he has changed the whole moral at the club and the mentality of the team.

I am still not 100% there, but now I will take great pleasure in admitting I was wrong when the day comes.

He deserves today after all the criticism, he really does.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Bringing in Matic from the cold and bringing in Ighalo are the moves that impress me the most, shows that he's learning not to be completely naive and rosey eyed.

It really does look like we're on to something, something exciting, with Bruno leading the way.

Even Pogba might fancy a bit of this.
Oh I don't doubt we won't hear a peep Raiola now

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Yep. I'm happy with the signings he has made, and his introduction of the likes of Greenwood and Williams is great to see aswell. 2 or 3 signings in the right areas in the summer and we could actually be in for a challenge next season. Maybe!

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Can honestly say I've backed him since the beginning and never for a second wavered. Even when results were going badly, we've been going in the right direction. A young and vibrant team who'd die for this cause as opposed to a slow and lethargic Jose team.

I love what's happening. And if you were Ole out, there should be no guilt associated with changing your mind. Embrace the fact that this man is surprising us. It's a beautiful thing.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
It's so easy to ignore the positive he brings when you only see the result of the games. It's also easy to ignore many factors such as injury & young squad for the reason of inconsistency. It's also easy to ignore that it's difficult to play with Pereira & Lingard for any manager.

Lee565

Haven't achieved anything just yet, no champions league football or a cup would still be a let down.

rollingstoned1

Yea I hope at least now people will admit that we are improving and that there are definitely positives to oles reign. We are immensely more watchable than we were under mou and have a good vibe about us. Our big game performances are perhaps better than they were even under lvg.

Chairman Steve

Signing Bruno has definitely helped. It’s annoying why we didn’t get him in last summer and seemingly persisted with Lingard and Pereira.

But we eventually did get Bruno, and Lingard and Pereira weren’t even on the bench today. I hope the trend of beat good team and lose/draw to two lesser teams is moved away from... Having quality players like Bruno who is streets ahead of Lingard and Pereira will help dramatically.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Does Ole have to win 100% of all his games next season to win you over?

Be happy that we've won against city ffs,

We've been playing MUCH better the several last games and you still want to be upset about it

@Nick7

morbidsaint said:
Ye, god forbid some positivity on here. Jesus christ, you better live alone, because holy feck i dont envy the poor bastards living with you.
:lol: :lol: it was a great win. Not a fecking trophy.