In Memoriam: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (feat. Gameweek 8)

TheReligion

Abusive
Are you gonna be sent down south to bolster met numbers?
Plenty have but I’m not going. You don’t get rid of me that easily. Everyone is having their days off cancelled though to accommodate everything going on including daily demand.

I just don’t think some realise how criminally understaffed the police are, and have been, for some time.

I guess you don’t though until it directly has an impact on you.

pseudo_canadian

Not looking good.
I recall some Forest fans snickering at the fact that bringing in nearly two first elevens of new players might be a bad idea and make it hard to balance the team.

Watching them you don’t know what you’re going to get. Will be an interesting season for them.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Plenty have but I’m not going. You don’t get rid of me that easily. Everyone is having their days off cancelled though to accommodate everything going on including daily demand.

I just don’t think some realise how criminally understaffed the police are, and have been, for some time.

It always baffles me, they cut the police, army, nursing etc. Then next minute there are recruitment campaigns for people to join the police, army, nursing etc.

Deery

Dreary

Feard of the Chelsea fans.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I recall some Forest fans snickering at the fact that bringing in nearly two first elevens of new players might be a bad idea and make it hard to balance the team.

Watching them you don’t know what you’re going to get. Will be an interesting season for them.
It was always a big risk working like that, didn't Fulham go a bit nuts the other season and it didn't work.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I always said Cooper would never survive as Forest manager, despite bringing them up. He'll be gone by January.

TheReligion

Abusive
It always baffles me, they cut the police, army, nursing etc. Then next minute there are recruitment campaigns for people to join the police, army, nursing etc.
It’s just spin. The police recruitment of 20,000 officers promised by Boris. It still wouldn’t meet the numbers they cut and the population has grown..

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Lingard is going the Dele Alli route.

Ohhh game on!

Deery

Dreary
I expected more from Southampton, Villa haven’t exactly been on fire..

PoTMS

How much did Forest pay for Neco Williams? They deserve to be relegated for that alone.