Ind vss England ODI's

Nate

Poached vegetables a speciality
England chucking it away.

Hate to see that, don't mind losing after good bowling but we're just throwing it away.

Drifter

American
England all out.India wins by 39 runs.England will be kicking themselves.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
DONADO said:
What a feck up.:lol:

Thank god I didn't go for this.
I should edit that.;)

No, seriously, I'll be the first to admit I thought we were done today and packed up for maybe the intial part of the series but we showed some remarkable spirit to win this one.I wouldn't have thought it possible after the sort of attack Pietersen and Flintoff were giving the bowlers.

Harbhajan looked good.As did Pathan.I thought our catching was much much better.Batters were absolute wank but I guess I'll reserve my judgement on them because I know they're capable of something way better.

Good job.

Dubai_Devil

Silly batting by England, India didn't take the powerplay and they should have just rotated the strike by taking singles.

GiggsysGirl

Toxic Frogger
vijay said:
If India wins the series it would be mainly due to Englands inexperienced batting lineup. With some of our top batters struggling to find their feet, there is very little to differentiate between the two teams.
we're better looking.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
vijay said:
If India wins the series it would be mainly due to Englands inexperienced batting lineup. With some of our top batters struggling to find their feet, there is very little to differentiate between the two teams.
If we do bat to our potential though we should batter them. This English side is good, overrated by spastics here, but still a good side. Nothing superior to us or Pakistan.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I personally reckon England should play three wicketkeepers as playing two just isnt working.

amolbhatia50k

Did anyone finally go for this match? I almost did, some issues, in the end spent most of the afternoon stuck in a traffic jam. Ended up barely watching a single delivery live, due to superstitions.

Slabber

DONADO said:
:lol: Hypocrite.

Waiting for us to score 434 so you can chase it down and then cream yourself?

Idiot.
Only children and Asians take them seriously. The rest of us just see them as a bit of fun. I enjoy watching them. There's nothing hypocritical about that.

Bitter twat.

amolbhatia50k

Slabber said:
Only children and Asians take them seriously. The rest of us just see them as a bit of fun. I enjoy watching them. There's nothing hypocritical about that.

Bitter twat.
Actually only the English dont take them seriously(apparently). Otherwise everyone takes it seriously, this great Australian teams greatest moments were those two World Cup wins. South Africa seem to prefer the one dayers, and Asia ofcourse, that covers most of the cricket world.

Slabber

amolbhatia100 said:
Actually only the English dont take them seriously(apparently). Otherwise everyone takes it seriously, this great Australian teams greatest moments were those two World Cup wins. South Africa seem to prefer the one dayers, and Asia ofcourse, that covers most of the cricket world.
The Australians don't think ODI cricket is as important as Test cricket, they're just the best at it.

"Of course" is two words.

Bitter twat.

amolbhatia50k

Slabber said:
The Australians don't think ODI cricket is as important as Test cricket, they're just the best at it.

Bitter twat.
Why would i be bitter, we just beat you.

Now they obviously give it less importance. After losing the Ashes they want to once again stamp their supremecy in the longer version. Also having won two world cups in a row. But as i said im sure if asked most of those players would mention one of the world cup wins as their biggest moments. SA seem to love the one dayers, and Asia forms most of the cricketing world as it is.

Slabber

amolbhatia100 said:
Why would i be bitter, we just beat you.

Now they obviously give it less importance. After losing the Ashes they want to once again stamp their supremecy in the longer version. Also having won two world cups in a row. But as i said im sure if asked most of those players would mention one of the world cup wins as their biggest moments. SA seem to love the one dayers, and Asia forms most of the cricketing world as it is.
You're bitter because you've been bragging about you were going to crush England in the Test series and in fact it was a draw and your team are shit.

Spoony

Slabber said:

Bitter twat.

No they don't. It was only after 99, they took it more seriously, despite playing tons of ODIs, during the 90's.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
And that's also only because ODI's earn them money.And the convicts are the best in it too.

I don't mind ODI's...they provide their fair share of entertainment.But not when the entertainment doesn't include the bowlers.Its crap watching that match between Aus and SA.They keep showing reruns of it ehre.Stupid idiots.

By the way Slabber, I need tips....

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Slabber said:
Never have a wank after handling chilli.

I hope this helps.
I knew that.

I want to become the General forum King.

You shall be my tutor.

amolbhatia50k

Slabber said:
You're bitter because you've been bragging about you were going to crush England in the Test series and in fact it was a draw and your team are shit.
Hah.. i was never bragging. You're just making stuff up as usual, i just said we were favourates going into the series which we obviously were. I only say derrogatory things when you come up with retarded comments like 'your team is shit', while you yourself support England, who have never won anything of note in cricket.

amolbhatia50k

Slabber said:
There it is. Never said it was more important, did i? Except world cups of course.

Slabber

amolbhatia100 said:
Hah.. i was never bragging. You're just making stuff up as usual, i just said we were favourates going into the series which we obviously were. I only say derrogatory things when you come up with retarded comments like 'your team is shit', while you yourself support England, who have never won anything of note in cricket.
You were banging on about how great India are all the way through the Ashes.

Slabber

amolbhatia100 said:
There it is. Never said it was more important, did i? Except world cups of course.
Test Cricket is more important than the World Cup.

The World Cup is an ODI competition because it is the only viable format for a tournament.