Ind vss England ODI's

heffa

Big cow?
Slabber you call yourself an expert and say i am a fake so how about i test your knowledge then i will use no assistance for asking the questions.
Sir Garfield Sobers played 1 season of Australian first class cricket but which state did he play for?
When Sri Lanka scored the largest test score of just over 950 who were they playing?
Who were the last three individuals to hold the record for most runs in an innings?

Slabber

heffa said:
Slabber you call yourself an expert and say i am a fake so how about i test your knowledge then i will use no assistance for asking the questions.
Sir Garfield Sobers played 1 season of Australian first class cricket but which state did he play for?
When Sri Lanka scored the largest test score of just over 950 who were they playing?
Who were the last three individuals to hold the record for most runs in an innings?
a) South Australia
b) India
c) Lara, Hayden and Sobers

heffa

Big cow?
Vijay even though i am not Slabber he will know that one here they are
Run Out
Timed Out
Bowled
LBW
Caught
Handling the ball
Hit Wicket
Obstructing the field
Stumped
hit the ball twice

Slabber

vijay said:
Slabber,

what are the 10 different ways of dismissing a batsman?
1. Bowled
2. Hit wicket
3. Caught
4. Stumped
5. LBW
6. Handled ball
7. Run out
8. Hit ball twice
9. Obstructing a fielder
10. Timed out

heffa

Big cow?
Lets up the ante a bit.
Mark Taylor declared whilst equal with Don Bradmans highest test score which was at that time an Australian record. What was the score and who was Australia playing against?

Spoony

slabber's cricketing knowledge is second only to me, on here.

he knows more than the lot of you put together.

Slabber

heffa said:
Lets up the ante a bit.
Mark Taylor declared whilst equal with Don Bradmans highest test score which was at that time an Australian record. What was the score and who was Australia playing against?
334 v Pakistan

heffa

Big cow?
vijay said:
Both are shite at International cricket.
Not quite the answer i was expecting.
Who was famously named Shane Warne's bunny?
Name the third Waugh brother?
Allan Border played which other sport?

Slabber

Heffa, knowing trivia you've read in a book is not the same as following the game and understanding it.

heffa

Big cow?
Slabber said:
Heffa, knowing trivia you've read in a book is not the same as following the game and understanding it.
Who ever said i read any of those in a book only the AB one i know from the internet and the Sobers ones as it is hard for me not to have read them as i was not alive when it happened.
You should get atleast the first two of my questions as the third Waugh brother actually played first class cricket for NSW and you should know who is Shane Warne's bunny.

heffa

Big cow?
Slabber said:
Why would I even know that Shane Warne has a bunny?
Well if you had read any of the media back then or watched any of the South Africa vs Australia games when he was playing you would know exactly what i am talking about it was Darryl Cullinan who went out basically every time he faced Shane Warne.
I though that was a rather simple question.

heffa

Big cow?
Slabber said:
You're a prat.
I'm surprised wh=ith your cricketing knowledge that you didn't know that Daryll Cullinan was Shane Warne's bunny. Seriously i am i know a few people who would of got that question and maybe one of the other ones because it is very well known.
Not many people would know Sobers scored 365 for the West Indies to gain the record for the most runs scored in a test innings before Lara took it over or that Sobers played for SA when he play his one season of first class cricket in Australia.

Slabber

heffa said:
I'm surprised wh=ith your cricketing knowledge that you didn't know that Daryll Cullinan was Shane Warne's bunny. Seriously i am i know a few people who would of got that question and maybe one of the other ones because it is very well known.
Not many people would know Sobers scored 365 for the West Indies to gain the record for the most runs scored in a test innings before Lara took it over or that Sobers played for SA when he play his one season of first class cricket in Australia.
How old are you?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
Shit and easy questions.
There is one you lot should know:

Who has the most runs in test cricket without a Test century, what is their highest score?

heffa

Big cow?
crappycraperson said:
Shit and easy questions.
There is one you lot should know:

Who has the most runs in test cricket without a Test century, what is their highest score?
Shane Warne 99 out against New Zealand i think.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
heffa said:
Shane Warne 99 out against New Zealand i think.
Yes, 2200 odd test runs as well.

Next:

Who in 2004 came close to scoring a hundred and taking five wickets on the same day in test cricket?

heffa

Big cow?
I don't know that is a hard one my guess is it would be Flintoff. Other candidates would be Afridi and Kallis. Actually on second thoughts i think it is Afridi as i remember a while back he cleaned up a few batsmen near the end of the innings and then opened the batting and cut loose.
Final answer Afridi.

heffa

Big cow?
Dubai_Devil said:
If you are a bowler a bunny is someone who you always get out very cheaply this is not meant to be a number 11 but a batsmen who is realtively decent but is incapable of playing you specifically.

Slabber

heffa said:
If you are a bowler a bunny is someone who you always get out very cheaply this is not meant to be a number 11 but a batsmen who is realtively decent but is incapable of playing you specifically.
In English we call them a rabbit.

Bunny is just gay.

And I've never heard it used with regard to the ability to play specific bowlers.

heffa

Big cow?
Slabber said:
In English we call them a rabbit.

Bunny is just gay.

And I've never heard it used with regard to the ability to play specific bowlers.
Bunny is a slang term for rabbit in Australia. I haven't heard it used in reference to play specific bowlers too often. However i did a quick google search of Daryll Cullinan just then and wikepedia even makes a reference to him being Shane Warne's bunny. I didn't know his average against Warne was quite that low.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daryl_Cullinan