India politics thread

NK86

Bad apples :lol::lol:

If you hate Muslims just say so mate
Yeah mate, put words in my mouth when you have nothing to justify your point. I van point to multiple situations where the RSS ground workers have done a lot of good in the locality they are serving. You want to close your eyes and just post shit about them, be my guest. Don't put the crap "you hate muslims" line on me though.

NK86

Not a fair comparison because he is a muslim in nk86 world
Hey fishy, I thought your thinking was more fine-grained than "they are all bad".
The comparison with Hafiz Syed is amazing though. One is the leader of a recognized terrorist outfit. But hey, let's paint the two with the same brush as if it will make your point any better.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Hey fishy, I thought your thinking was more fine-grained than "they are all bad".
The comparison with Hafiz Syed is amazing though. One is the leader of a recognized terrorist outfit. But hey, let's paint the two with the same brush as if it will make your point any better.
I have become pessimistic after reading your posts in this thread. Even here the point is not to make a comparison about virtues but to just underline the bizzare nature of your argument. As you rightly said, the guys a terrorist but he does groundwork like RSS does. Just because they give alms to the poor and do groundwork, you can't turn a blind eye to their ideology.

Suv666

Yeah mate, put words in my mouth when you have nothing to justify your point. I van point to multiple situations where the RSS ground workers have done a lot of good in the locality they are serving. You want to close your eyes and just post shit about them, be my guest. Don't put the crap "you hate muslims" line on me though.
You are willing to overlook Muslim lynchings, riots and the constant violence they perpetuate because of "ground work". What is that if not hate for Muslims? No matter how many they kill, hurt and maim you are willing to give them a free pass because charity work.
Feck off with your crap.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Would you be ok if someone tells not to say anything bad about Hafiz Syed because the person was helped by him?

NK86

Wow! Are you seriously defending the RSS? The malaise bought by BJP is completely stemming from the RSS. You really have no idea how the RSS works if you think otherwise.

Trust me, I know about RSS. My immediate family has held a very high post in one of its Umbrella organization. The very top brass of an RSS organization has stayed overnight multiple times at my home. I see, hear members from various RSS organisations at least once a week at my workplace. I am part of local RSS whatsapp group and even attended one of its meeting. And some of my family members have the RSS anthem as their bloody ringtone!

I know their mentality. Hatred for all muslims, for Gandhi, Nehru, and anyone remotely secular. Trying to write an alternate history where all muslim rulers were horrible tyrants and the randomest of Hindu rulers were demigods. The attempt to downplay the importance of Congress in our independence, while celebrating bigots like Sawarkar, Hedwegar, and Golwarkar. Open appreciation of Godse, celebration of atrocities against Muslims, etc.

And I really don't care about their groundwork if they continue their hateful ideology against anyone who don't agree with them. BJP has continuously targeted Indian and foreign NGOs so I really don't feel like appreciating their 'groundwork'.
I too know RSS workers. Close family members have held high posts and I know the work they are doing even during these Covid times, sometimes at high personal cost. So, we can agree to disagree here. I don't want to paint them all with the same brush because of what happened 70 years back.

NK86

You are willing to overlook Muslim lynchings, riots and the constant violence they perpetuate because of "ground work". What is that if not hate for Muslims? No matter how many they kill, hurt and maim you are willing to give them a free pass because charity work.
Feck off with your crap.
Oh piss off. You think all of this is done by RSS. You are a fecking moron if you think so without having any idea of half the shite you just typed out. Not bothered discussing this with you any further.

Nickelodeon

I too know RSS workers. Close family members have held high posts and I know the work they are doing even during these Covid times, sometimes at high personal cost. So, we can agree to disagree here. I don't want to paint them all with the same brush because of what happened 70 years back.
Is there even a single statement by RSS promoting communal harmony?

Suv666

Oh piss off. You think all of this is done by RSS. You are a fecking moron if you think so without having any idea of half the shite you just typed out. Not bothered discussing this with you any further.
The Bhartiya Gau Raksha Dal (Hindi: भारतीय गौ रक्षा दल, lit. 'Indian Cow Protection Organization'; abbr.:BGRD) is a Hindu nationalist and right-wing federation of cattle protection movements in India affiliated with the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh and a member of the Sangh Parivar.

How many Muslims have Gau Rakshaks lynched? But you dont care because meh they are just Muslims init who cares. They do charity though so that makes it alright.

If only the Nazis and Mussolini have done some charity work, they would have gotten NK86's seal of approval.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
RSS is an extremely dangerous force of damage to this country. They are the heart that drives this BJP government and it's dismantling and manipulation of the countries' systems to suit its obsession with religion and power. Doing a bit of charity work doesn't absolve one of his/her crimes.

And they haven't been on the ban radar only during the emergency. They've been disgracing the country from independence to Gandhi's assasination to now.

https://thewire.in/history/sardar-patel-rss-ban-1948

AshRK

The only two leaders who for me have done some wonderful work and have come out looking like positive is navin patnaik (Orissa's CM) and to an extent Pinarayi Vijayan (Kerala's CM). Maybe I am missing some others from smaller states but all others are just doing dramas and shifting blames.

Nickelodeon

The only two leaders who for me have done some wonderful work and have come out looking like positive is navin patnaik (Orissa's CM) and to an extent Pinarayi Vijayan (Kerala's CM). Maybe I am missing some others from smaller states but all others are just doing dramas and shifting blames.
The amount of mud slinging done by BJP on the likes of Arvind Kejriwal and Co makes it harder to make an objective analysis. From oxygen supply to vaccinations now, there is a clear social media smear campaign going on against Kejru. Neither of which he has any control over. With regards to beds during the second wave, yes Delhi did suffer. But the super spreader campaigns that this country has seen are bound to impact places like Delhi the most.

The strategy for the BJP is clear. If you can't put yourself in a positive light (which to be fair is never), unleash a disinformation chaos over opponents so that the 'Modi factor' tips it when it comes to the decision making point.

iKnowNothing

With all the privacy stuff making the headlines, I just don’t know if the government is stupid to start waging a war against these apps or if this is a intelligent diversion tactic.

Most youngsters who were on social media talking about government’s poor Covid response are now talking privacy.

Nickelodeon

With all the privacy stuff making the headlines, I just don’t know if the government is stupid to start waging a war against these apps or if this is a intelligent diversion tactic.

Most youngsters who were on social media talking about government’s poor Covid response are now talking privacy.
But the govt comes out in poor light in both. The aim is to use the pandemic and push more draconian laws down our throats. Last year, it was the farm laws passed in an unconstitutional manner. This year, its the IT rules which are unconstitutional since they directly infringe on the right to privacy.

DM07

International fame for the supreme leader.

India Didn't Buy Enough Vaccines. Now the World Is Paying | Time

Foxbatt

A bat was discovered onboard the flight from Delhi to Newark. How bad is the situation when even bats are trying to leave the country? It was found in business class.

Foxbatt

They are becoming a menace not only to the Indian citizens but to the regional countries too now. Building military bases in Mauritius and the Maldives.

kiristao

Just read a report that said the Indian Government is looking at Covishield vaccine efficacy after just one shot so that they can cancel the need for the second shot due to shortage of vaccines.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Just read a report that said the Indian Government is looking at Covishield vaccine efficacy after just one shot so that they can cancel the need for the second shot due to shortage of vaccines.
according to the vaccines thread here, the UK has apparently said that the 2 shots are essential against the indian variant.

kiristao

according to the vaccines thread here, the UK has apparently said that the 2 shots are essential against the indian variant.
Most medical professionals and virologist in India are also of the opinion that 2 shots are definitely required. Unfortunately, we are a country where decision makers, more often than not, aren't qualified to make those decisions.

RedDevil@84

Most medical professionals and virologist in India are also of the opinion that 2 shots are definitely required. Unfortunately, we are a country where decision makers, more often than not, aren't qualified to make those decisions.
Next will be govt paying out huge money to Patanjali to distribute Coronil to everyone who have taken 1 shot.

RedDevil@84

Also Swapan Dasgupta who resigned from his "nominated" RS seat and contested Bengal elections and lost, has been put back into his RS seat again under Presidential nominations.
The mockery continues.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Sleepwalking into another disaster.

and sleepwalking is being nice to them.

Suv666

I doubt this will happen. Anti-BJP sentiment is at a all time high they wont take such a disastrous step.