India politics thread

RedDevil@84

What was the Sangh cadre even doing there in the first place? Why is no one asking this question?

Hate getting into this but haven’t they seen who is the most affected, which homes and buildings are the most damaged. Unless of course they wanted everyone to take the beating lying low as seen in the videos.
One of my colleague yesterday picked up this topic and he was pretty convinced that we should not even blame BJP because they wouldn't hurt a fly when Trump was invited.
It all started with him trying to convince a Keralite like me that the Muslims are going to take over Kerala. He said in Malappuram, Muslims have already taken over as the majority.
I told him that Kerala has double number of Hindus than Muslims. He said in a decade the numbers are going to flip. Guess he doesnt know simple maths.
And Malappuram has been a Muslim majority district for ages.
I told him that I don't really care whether Muslims go beyond 50% or not in a place and he looked at me as if he was seeing a weird alien.

Last edited:

coolredwine

lameredboots
One of my colleague yesterday picked up this topic and he was pretty convinced that we should not even blame BJP because they wouldn't hurt a fly when Trump was invited.
It all started with him trying to convince a Keralite like me that the Muslims are going to take over Kerala. He said in Malappuram, Muslims have already taken over as the majority.
I told him that Kerala has double number of Hindus than Muslims. He said in a decade the numbers are going to flip. Guess he doesnt know simple maths.
And Malappuram has been a Muslim majority district for ages.
I told him that I don't really care whether Muslims go beyond 50% or not in a place and he looked at me as if he was seeing a weird alien.
slap my salami, your colleague is a brainwashed sanghi.

coolredwine

lameredboots
who is this guy? credible?

Nope.

He's using the death of a cop in Delhi Riots and showcasing it as violence by the Anti-CAA protestors. He's selectively quoting violence from Bihar, WB without mentioning the horrors and deaths in UP due to the cops. He gaslights on the topic of 'Father of the Nation' and the violence in JMI by saying there's no concrete evidence when there are ample vidoes showing cops rampaging inside the university. This from the first 5 mins.

Also, the guy's a friend's cousin. Let me forward this video to her and see her reaction.

Last edited:

RedDevil@84

slap my salami, your colleague is a brainwashed sanghi.
He maintains his political view is more central than right wing. I have always found amusing the love of Sanghis for Kerala. Bloody beef eating people who won't vote for "Vikaas". Yet, they are still concerned about Kerala and especially about Muslim dominated districts like Malappuram.

MDFC Manager

Hoping Nirmala Tai doesn't respond to the Yes Bank crisis with "I don't have any accounts at Yes Bank"

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
I see so many Islamists sympathizers in this thread. Well carry on with your one sided agendas. And no I am not a Modi bhakt or Hindutva bot, but this trying to paint Hindus as the evils who are torturing the so called poor Muslims is so superficial and dramatic by a bunch of left leaning super intelligent human beings. Delhi riots was a riot created by two groups of politically funded and motived groups, and the ones who suffered were the innocent locals, regardless of their religion, Hindus or Muslims. But this international media, dominated by the leftists, who are already petrified that every big nation is now going right, is hell bent on twisting everything and using the so called "Islamophobia" to appear as Messiah of masses.

Last edited:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
I see so many Islamists sympathizers in this thread. Well carry on with your one sided agendas. And no I am not a Modi bhakt or Hindutva bot, but this trying to paint Hindus as the evils who are torturing the so called poor Muslims is so superficial and dramatic by a bunch of left leaning super intelligent human beings. Delhi riots was a riot created by two groups of politically funded and motived groups, and the ones who suffered were the innocent locals, regardless of their religion, Hindus or Muslims. But this international media, dominated by the leftists retards, who are already petrified that every big nation is now going right, is hell bent on twisting everything and using the so called "Islamophobia" to appear as Messiah of masses.
masses are against us, how will be messiahs by claiming that the most popular PM in history is bad?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I see so many Islamists sympathizers in this thread. Well carry on with your one sided agendas. And no I am not a Modi bhakt or Hindutva bot, but this trying to paint Hindus as the evils who are torturing the so called poor Muslims is so superficial and dramatic by a bunch of left leaning super intelligent human beings. Delhi riots was a riot created by two groups of politically funded and motived groups, and the ones who suffered were the innocent locals, regardless of their religion, Hindus or Muslims. But this international media, dominated by the leftists retards, who are already petrified that every big nation is now going right, is hell bent on twisting everything and using the so called "Islamophobia" to appear as Messiah of masses.
Use of the word retard, not to mention the rest of the mindless drivel, shows that you are indeed a bhakt.

No doubt there's bad people of every religion in this world. However as has been clearly mentioned a million times for bhakts to get into their thick skulls, this is definitely a creation of our bigoted and vile regime we have in our country lead by a man with those exact values. Nobody here believes Hindus bad Muslims good as you misleading and childishly proclaim (I'm a Hindu as are nearly all friends and family). But what is evident is that the BJP government is a fascist one that is weaponising the Hindu community (and by consequence the Muslim one) by spreading fear and hatred and eventually a strong divide between them once again. But if you're the kind of chap that enjoys that kind of thing, best stay away from this thread I suppose.

The trap many fall into is being unable to differentiate between criticism of the BJP /Hindutva/Hindutva politics and cricism of Hindus. But I suppose 'intelligence', 'secularism' and 'education' are negative buzzwords these days used to taunt people rather than values to strive for.

Reactions: crappycraperson

Lord SInister

masses are against us, how will be messiahs by claiming that the most popular PM in history is bad?

"To appear" is the key word.

And "us", sorry bro, but you don't count for anyone. Not the right wing politicians or left wing politicians or the media houses which are funded by them. You aren't paid to spread lies or have a politically motived agenda, you are just a common citizen of the world, who has his or her views as per what you read, analyse and conclude.

Calling Modi bad isn't an issue, his utter incompetence when it comes to economics and how his government failed to control the stupid protesters is enough to get him out of business. Real issue is trying to portray those funded so called peaceful protestors as the Innocent Jallianwala Bagh like protests. When the thing is, it is a big funded circus and both the government and opposition is baking their cake on it. Govt knows this kind of protests is going to irk the majority and they will vote for them, so they aren't doing anything bold because they don't want to get their hands dirty and be aloof. Opposition, well they don't care about India anyways, they know public isn't with them, so they will do everything to get the help of phony institutions like UN, and to make India look like a Nazi country torturing "the poor and innocent Muslims."

RedDevil@84

It's funny how media, biased as it is, is criticizing the Hindu terrorists in Delhi and the Delhi police who seemed to openly support it.
But many so called Hindus are taking it personally, as if everyone is calling every Hindu a goon.
Or maybe I am wrong and those Hindus really see themselves the same as those goons

Lord SInister

Use of the word retard, not to mention the rest of the mindless drivel, shows that you are indeed a bhakt.

No doubt there's bad people of every religion in this world. However as has been clearly mentioned a million times for bhakts to get into their thick skulls, this is definitely a creation of our bigoted and vile regime we have in our country lead by a man with those exact values. Nobody here believes Hindus bad Muslims good as you misleading and childishly proclaim. But what is evident is that the BJP government is a fascist one that is weaponising the Hindu community (and by consequence the Muslim one) by spreading fear and hatred and eventually a strong divide between them once again. But if you're the kind of chap that enjoys that kind of thing, best stay away from this thread I suppose.

. Cool.

Last edited:

Lord SInister

It's funny how media, biased as it is, is criticizing the Hindu terrorists in Delhi and the Delhi police who seemed to openly support it.
But many so called Hindus are taking it personally, as if everyone is calling every Hindu a goon.
Or maybe I am wrong and those Hindus really see themselves the same as those goons
Media should call out the Hindu goons for their utter disgusting act. But they shouldn't play the narratives, that those Hindu groups were the lone perpetrators.

AshRK

No doubt there's bad people of every religion in this world. However as has been clearly mentioned a million times for bhakts to get into their thick skulls, this is definitely a creation of our bigoted and vile regime we have in our country lead by a man with those exact values. Nobody here believes Hindus bad Muslims good as you misleading and childishly proclaim (I'm a Hindu as are nearly all friends and family). But what is evident is that the BJP government is a fascist one that is weaponising the Hindu community (and by consequence the Muslim one) by spreading fear and hatred and eventually a strong divide between them once again. But if you're the kind of chap that enjoys that kind of thing, best stay away from this thread I suppose.

The trap many fall into is being unable to differentiate between criticism of the BJP /Hindutva/Hindutva politics and cricism of Hindus. But I suppose 'intelligence', 'secularism' and 'education' are negative buzzwords these days used to taunt people rather than values to strive for.
Tell that to some of the western media who in the last couple of months have just been spreading one side of the story and presenting how poor muslims are being tortured by hindus. It is as bad as some of the Indian media questioning all the muslims.

The funniest aspect of all is imran khan begging world media by spreading false news and terming India as next Nazi country when the same Imran khan doesn't utter a word when many innocent muslims have been killed in syria and many have been detained in china. Maybe that doesn't suit his agenda.

The point is there are retards from both sides who are just blindly believing on one side and are ultimately causing more harm than good.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Media should call out the Hindu goons for their utter disgusting act. But they shouldn't play the narratives, that those Hindu groups were the lone perpetrators.
As you an see with the bans on the Malayali channels, even the first part is not allowed by the govt, forget the 2nd.
It seems you don't acknowledge that the police, under the BJP govt, stood by and didn't answer calls, that there are videos of them in Jamia and Shaheen Bagh letting people get beaten up and shot, that now there are videos of policemen beating up and abusing Muslims. The police are a part of the state, and when the state takes a side in violence, that tends to get highlighted, for reasns which should be obvious.

Lord SInister

As you an see with the bans on the Malayali channels, even the first part is not allowed by the govt, forget the 2nd.
It seems you don't acknowledge that the police, under the BJP govt, stood by and didn't answer calls, that there are videos of them in Jamia and Shaheen Bagh letting people get beaten up and shot, that now there are videos of policemen beating up and abusing Muslims. The police are a part of the state, and when the state takes a side in violence, that tends to get highlighted, for reasns which should be obvious.

I didn't acknowledge? So where in the lost of translation part you missed out, me saying Modi should be out of the business for not properly handling the protests and riots, and in another post saying Govt is deliberately not doing anything about these Islamist funded protests, so it will keep infuriating the Hindus majority to safe guard their vote banks. Seems like you didn't read my posts.

RedDevil@84

So you are pretty much calling media as biased. They show one side of story. I think almost everyone will agree the media bias.
You do know there exists right wing media outlets that show only the other side of story right?

Anyways, the point is that the govt and it's police force have taken the side of one set of goons thereby trying to make that side of riots legitimate. And that is what is people on here are talking about.

Lord SInister

So you are pretty much calling media as biased. They show one side of story. I think almost everyone will agree the media bias.
You do know there exists right wing media outlets that show only the other side of story right?

Anyways, the point is that the govt and it's police force have taken the side of one set of goons thereby trying to make that side of riots legitimate. And that is what is people on here are talking about.

I know all about Godi media and their buffoonery, and their own bias and hypocrisy.

People here in this forum and thread are simply ignoring the hand of Islamist and their hand in these riots. I see it is mostly because of the leftists media which has habit of making excuses and twisting the facts to suit their agenda. Just like Modi ass licking dumbasses do.

Here in North east, in the guise of anti-CAA protests you have local Christian tribes beating the non locals especially Bengali people(I am not Bengali btw) and burning vehicles, vandalising shops owned by nom locals and so on. Recently these groups created ruckus by trying to burn the houses of Muslim Bangalis settlers, protesting against CAA(the irony), and this to the Muslims attacking those protesters and one dude got killed, and this lead to a curfew situation im state of Meghalaya, with people getting stabbed by these groups. But mainstream media hardly covered it, because it doesn't fit the agenda of their Modi ass lickers because it will ruin his alliance in Meghalya nor the agenda of the "Hindus are killing poor Muslims" fake liberals. So yes I completely know the bias and agenda of both groups, and I find it utterly ridiculous when I see people present a one sided narrative.

RedDevil@84

The funniest aspect of all is imran khan begging world media by spreading false news and terming India as next Nazi country when the same Imran khan doesn't utter a word when many innocent muslims have been killed in syria and many have been detained in china. Maybe that doesn't suit his agenda.
What is this new found love for Pak PM. They have been abusing India for last 7 decades. No one cares.

amolbhatia50k

You can call someone Bhakt, but I can't call those presenting one sided narratives as retards. Cool.
Yes, read up on the use of the word retard. Actually let it be, educating oneself is a negative these days. And of course we'll blame Modi and the BJP for this. They're in charge of the police, media and their own bigoted agenda's. Has there been no violence for wrongdoing from the other side? Of course there has. But this is sadly the domino effect of having terrible principals permeate society at large. It's like a parent who instill useless values within his house hold.

amolbhatia50k

Tell that to some of the western media who in the last couple of months have just been spreading one side of the story and presenting how poor muslims are being tortured by hindus. It is as bad as some of the Indian media questioning all the muslims.

The point is there are retards from both sides who are just blindly believing on one side and are ultimately causing more harm than good.
No, what's funnier is that we're being run into the ground by a David Moyes level Government / PM and your response is 'both sides are bad, what can you do?'. Scratch that this is worse than Moyes. At least he was well intentioned.

I suppose we should blame Nehru for Modi's New India as well in order to be 'two sided'.

Lord SInister

Yes, read up on the use of the word retard. Actually let it be, educating oneself is a negative these days. And of course we'll blame Modi and the BJP for this. They're in charge of the police, media and their own bigoted agenda's. Has there been no violence for wrongdoing from the other side? Of course there has. But this is sadly the domino effect of having terrible principals permeate society at large. It's like a parent who instill useless values within his house hold.

Secondly calling out BJP or Modi, people have every right to do that. As a citizen of the India or even those not Indian citizens, everyone can criticize their policies or their actions. But when people are doing that, they should call a spade a spade. Anti-CAA protests are not peaceful, they are a planned event funded by oppositions, Christian missionaries and Islamist,
around thec ountry, a who are trying to create a sense of identity crisis among the Muslims and other minorities of India, so it will create a civil war to overthrow BJP. Is overthrowing BJP, a wrong thing, no. But is the manner in which people are misguided, blackmailed and even paid to do so, is not right and we shouldn't take the side of those dumbasses when criticizing Modi or his government. Just like BJP created this hauwa of Hinduphobia or "Hindu Khatre Main Hain", same way you have the so called leftists and liberals creating the fear of Islamophobia or Hindus will convert/kill every one else. So unless I see people seeing both side of the coins, for me these people are being brainwashed and blinded by the leftists and fake intellectuals, who are spreading lies and fabricated "facts".

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

I don't need to read meaning of retard or where it should be used, how it should be used. I don't need to educate myself. I used retard in the same light as people use Bhakt, aka people lacking intelligence or intellectual and blinding following an agenda. I am not a politically correct guy, to say things in discreet manner, so it doesn't hurt feeling of people.
You probably should educate yourself on these things. Nobody cares about your inner intentions. Hopefully you don't go around using other derogatory terms (retard is mild of course) out of sheer ignorance.

And forget being politically correct guy, right now you aren't even a correct guy. Well done I suppose for being an 'internet badass' who tells it like it is. Bravo, here's your medal.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

leftists and liberals creating the fear of Islamophobia or Hindus will convert/kill every one else.
Who has said this btw? Anybody credible? All I've seen in this regard is a BJP minister say that these (Muslim) people will come to your home's and rape your women. Or Godi media call protestors terrorists or Pakistanis.

A few loons aside as there always are, I see people protesting a discriminatory act. There's a Hindutva obsessed government that is ripping the country to shreds and I know many people who are extremely critical of the nationalistic hate filled agenda of that ruling party (online and in really life), and none of them believe that 'Hindus will come and get you' given you tend to not moronically see people of your own faith (or any) as demons. I think you're confusing criticism of Hindus with cricism of the BJP/Hindutva centric fascist approach. They're two different things. The BJP has filled hate into the hearts and minds of our society since they came to power. It's no surprise that their version of India is in such a poor state - morally and economically. You reap what you sow and all that.