Injury Crisis 2023/24 | Martínez and Casemiro back in training

Probably one of the worst takes on a football player that I’ve ever read or heard. And I talk a lot of shit personally so have experience
Are you replying to the right post because if you are then you have obviously nit read very much in the Caf

Any news on when Shaw will be back?

I have a feeling we will see a step change in form when he’s back in the team. Left side will look potent again.

Any news on when Shaw will be back?

I have a feeling we will see a step change in form when he’s back in the team. Left side will look potent again.
He always takes time to play himself back to fitness and form, so he’ll probably stink for a few games before being class again.

While Evans is injured, it would be nice to play our best CB. You know, just for a change.

If ETH will still be here(hopefully) - he"ll have to pay attention to the pre season games because I think that all of our current injuries are because of the current pre season who imo was a shambles.

Evans is out for the game later and the international break (not a bad thing for us). It's something we should be able to cope with.

I just really want Shaw and Martinez back asap.

Too many non contact muscle injuries for it to be a coincidence. Are we perhaps overdoing it in training during the week?

If you're having to battle for 95 mins a game you get injuries. Quality teams score 2 or 3 and then go into cruise control

Too many non contact muscle injuries for it to be a coincidence. Are we perhaps overdoing it in training during the week?

You are probably right and the irony is we look the most untrained team in the league.

Eriksen's injury has nothing to do with training, he got his studs stuck in the turf and by the look ofmit twisted his knee

Aside from possibly overdoing it in training, games are 10-30 minutes longer this season because of the new added time guidelines. Varane called it out before the season started.

If ETH will still be here(hopefully) - he"ll have to pay attention to the pre season games because I think that all of our current injuries are because of the current pre season who imo was a shambles.

Our marketing department have probably had more control over pre season then our manager.

Are we still thinking the issue is solely with United when a lot of other clubs have players being out because of muscle injuries?
Almost as if this season was following almost 18months of crazy runs of games when we had a nations Euro Cup in the Summer of 2021 with shortened holidays for players followed by a December World cup in the middle of the season a year and half later and new club european cup mean (conference league) added.

We are the most hit because we played the most games across all the big 5 european leagues. Sure, we should’ve had a better pre season, but even then we would still have suffered muscle injuries

Any of the injured expected to be back after the international break? Would be a welcome boost.

February I think, we need a backup left sided defender in January.
I do wonder if Shaw might go back at left centre back with the absence of Martinez. Depends which area EtH feels Shaw is needed the most.