International Friendlies May/June

R'hllor

When they defend this 4-2-1-2 diamond bullshits turns into 4-5-1 and he will make Kane and Vardy to chase their FBs,what a idiot

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Way too slow there by Kane, should've played it in with Walker when he had the chance.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Shame Alli is probably going to be played out of position (despite being able to play dm/mc/am) out on the left the whole tournament.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Way too slow there by Kane, should've played it in with Walker when he had the chance.
Nothing wrong with the pass, if Rooney had watched the line then it's a,clear goal scoring oppotunity, which he fecked up anyway.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Walker has had a good start. I don't think there's much between them but I think I'd start him over Clyne.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Shame Alli is probably going to be played out of position (despite being able to play dm/mc/am) out on the left the whole tournament.
Alli played a fair amount this season for Spurs. Would often interchange with Eriksen during games too.

ivaldo

Why has Hoddle decided he needs to tell the world what a defensive midfielder does? We know what Dier is in the team for, knobhead.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Alli played a fair amount this season for Spurs. Would often interchange with Eriksen during games too.
Yeah, I don't see him being anywhere near as useful for England out on the wing. Sterling is one of the few who make sense out on the left. I'd rather play Rooney out of position (cause I don't know his position) and Alli central.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Smalling with his customary shirt-tug there. He really needs to cut that shit out.

Nogbadthebad

Too much space between the front three when they win the ball back.

If THIS is the formation, and we assume Kane and Rooney will always be part of that front three, Rashford actually makes more sense than the other two strikers to be out on the wing as a starter. Vardy really isn't suited to it.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Not entirely sure this is going to work at all, Milner does all his best work on the wing and always vacates massive spaces in MF charging forward. Alli has played as a 10 and had an excellent season no point playing him deeper now.
Right formation, wrong personnell

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
What is Smalling up to at the minute? Shirt tug there. Had Silva gone down...

ivaldo

Milner showing his quality there, getting Nani on with a one touch pass.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I think Smalling is a bit thick, so his reaction is always 1-2 seconds behind the attacker. This is why he needs to compensate with a shirt tug.

He is very good Smalling, but will never be pure class. A few key elements missing.

He is lucky to have a solid burst of pace, or else his lack of reading of the game and missing anticipation would give him away.

diarm

How is Milner in this squad? He really is garbage and there are several players more deserving of a spot on the plane.

Lads like Drinkwater and Noble must look at him fumbling about out there and wonder what the feck is going on?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
I think Smalling is a bit thick, so his reaction is always 1-2 seconds behind the attacker. This is why he needs to compensate with a shirt tug.

He is very good Smalling, but will never be pure class. A few key elements missing.
Will be interesting to see if Mourinho can help him take that last step to become a top class CB. In my opinion, the ingredients are there.