International Friendlies May/June

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Will be interesting to see if Mourinho can help him take that last step to become a top class CB. In my opinion, the ingredients are there.
tbh I dont think the ingredients to become a top class CB is there. He is lacking of the awareness and anticipation that the really top class prospects like Rio posessed.

He will be a very, very good CB though. But never top class.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Kane with his best Iago Aspas impression.

We need an rvn

Is it just me or is this England formation all wrong.

- Rooney giving the ball away far too much
- Alli on the left wing when he should be running in from central mid
- Vardy being wasted on the wing

Put Vardy up front and kane behind him. When will we have someone who has the balls to play the right players.

So frustrating

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
tbh I dont think the ingredients to become a top class CB is there. He is lacking of the awareness and anticipation that the really top class prospects like Rio posessed.

He will be a very, very good CB though. But never top class.
You’re right perhaps, that he won’t be as good as Rio, Terry, Vida etc. Still I see that he hasn’t reached his potential and with the right partner could be a mainstay in United’s defence for 5 years.

SwansonsTache

Danilo looks bretty gud, wasn't he a right back or something?
Was just about to post this. I know he has been used a fair bit at DM by Monaco. Wouldn't mind him one bit as our new RB.

paulscholes18

No wonder why England have been poor defending set plays with Harry Kane doing what he did

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Is it just me or is this England formation all wrong.

- Rooney giving the ball away far too much
- Alli on the left wing when he should be running in from central mid
- Vardy being wasted on the wing

Put Vardy up front and kane behind him. When will we have someone who has the balls to play the right players.

So frustrating
Incredibly so, the potential in the players is there for an attacking exciting dynamic pressing side, but Roy has once again decided to clog it up with his usual plodders. Its a fecking travesty he's going to balls it up again.

SwansonsTache

You’re right perhaps, that he won’t be as good as Rio, Terry, Vida etc. Still I see that he hasn’t reached his potential and with the right partner could be a mainstay in United’s defence for 5 years.
Yeah, but the thing is though we really need that rock at CB. The player that is so good that he will make the player playing next to him look better, like Rio and Vida managed with Evans for example.

Smalling is not that player. Question is where do we find someone with such pedigree. For all the talent Manolas and Varane has they are not that kind of players yet. I really hoped Smalling would be it, but I really dont think so.

drunkmonkmeth

Supports
Toronto FC!
this formation is dire.. only being used to have a spot for rooney.. which makes me wonder if we should scrap it all together.. better off with a 433.. cant fit in everyone.. no point trying and playing a useless formation.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Joe Hart, ladies and gentlemen. Pep will love him.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Walker, although still hit and miss, seems to be much better than Clyne with the ball.
Yep, he's well suited to this formation to, Clyne isnt all that great technically or going forwards but hes defensively sound will offer width and wont really make any mistakes. Think Walker should get the nod if we are playing a diamond though.