Internationals March (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Still wouldn't swap Shaw for him?
:lol: I haven’t seen much of Shaw since I said that to be fair. I got piled on at the time even though it was a completely fair opinion but, nah there are worse players than Shaw I’d take above Chilwell right now. Injuries have destroyed him.

PoTMS

Brazil's midfielders play for West Ham, Newcastle, Wolves and Fulham.

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
If England don´t win at least one major title with this squad it will be a travesty. It´s eerily similar to Germany´s last golden generation. You have a ridiculous amount of talent entering their prime, prepared by the best club coaches in the world (Klopp, Pep, Ancelotti, Tuchel) and trying to overcome a mediocre national team coach. :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
If England don´t win at least one major title with this squad it will be a travesty. It´s eerily similar to Germany´s last golden generation. You have a ridiculous amount of talent entering their prime, prepared by the best club coaches in the world (Klopp, Pep, Ancelotti, Tuchel) and trying to overcome a mediocre national team coach. :lol:
DO you think England's squad are better than France?

Doracle

Left side looks a bit of a worry for England. If Shaw and Rashford are fit then it should be ok but the reserves tonight have both had really poor games. Right side has much better cover.

Finally seeing Mainoo!

croadyman

Left side looks a bit of a worry for England. If Shaw and Rashford are fit then it should be ok but the reserves tonight have both had really poor games. Right side has much better cover.

Finally seeing Mainoo!
Who should be the backup options on left

LilienFan

Supports
Darmstadt
Kicker with the slap in the face of Kimmich.

Mittelstädt is allowed to take a corner, instead of Kimmich. Oh look for a change it´s actually semi-dangerous. :lol:

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Just fantastic to see Mainoo debut. He has obviously impressed in training.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Southgate didn’t want to call up Mainoo, then everyone said he should, then he called up Mainoo.

One of the many, many reasons he shouldn’t get the United job.