Internationals March (Euro Play-Offs + Friendlies)

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
That bit of play from Gallagher where he just hit it out was Sunday league :lol:

saivet

england showing they’ll win the euros if they can jettison chilwell, gallagher, maguire and southgate.
Chilwell won't start if Shaw is fit and I suspect Trippier could get in ahead of him too, depending on form.

I expect Gallagher will play his way out of the team.

Maguire and Southgate will be ones in the mix though.

Doracle

Fair to say, Chilwell is not pressing his claims to start here.

the_cliff

Gordon and Bowen are strictly LW and RW players. Both aren't as good on the opposite sides unlike Foden who can play both to a good level. I think Gordon has been one of the brightest players tonight for England though?
Gordon has been a lot better than Rashford and Grealish this season and one of our brighter players tonight.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If Shaw’s still injured by the time the Euros come around I reckon Southgate will probably go with Trippier LB. He’s played him there before, right?

Marwood

With how the game is going I wonder how long it will be until we get a typically brilliant Brazil team again.

PoTMS

If Shaw’s still injured by the time the Euros come around I reckon Southgate will probably go with Trippier LB. He’s played him there before, right?
I'd be content with that, considering the alternative as demonstrated tonight.

Shnabb

Think there is someone in the stadium who has bought their ticket to see how far they can fly their paper planes.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Tuned in since HT. Not a single player playing well. Yet to see England string more than 2 good passes together.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Hojlund has been poor from the bits I've seen of Denmark/Switzerland.

Looks a bit lost on the left side of the front two. No idea why they're playing him there, probably changing the shape now after subs.

Glorio

Bellingham has been showing signs of cramp since this half

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
I only watched this stodge to see if Mainoo got a game. Back to Netflix.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Dunk...feck sake. :lol: Gomez is good though, he's been back to form this season and could be a shout for LB option instead of Chillwell.