Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Finally a great game for Bruno in our NT

Zen

Looking at the CAF qualifying - they seem a bit mad, and somewhat reasonably competitive, well outside of the Seychelles getting smashed. Most of their tables were only won by 2 points.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Game over for Macedonia.

I knew they wouldn't be lucky two games in a row, they look so limited in attack.
If Italy had scored first, game was over, but luckily for them Immobile as usual was useless for Italy.

Bruno Fernandes as striker > Ciro Immobile

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Frenkie de Jong is on a completely different level than the rest of our team.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
Eh? That looked like a clear pen to me, and certainly no clear error? English referees :lol: :lol:

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ah so you can kick over an attacker as long as you also hit the ball afterwards. German ref?

ArjenIsM3

Wow English referees are terrible, that was about as clear a penalty as you're gonna get and he got to look at it on screen as well :lol: shambles!

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Depay stops and waits for the contact so he can keel over. It's still lucky that the ref annulled it, but I don't think it's wrong. One criterium is: does the fall match the contact. I don't think it did.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Depay stops and waits for the contact so he can keel over. It's still lucky that the ref annulled it, but I don't think it's wrong. One criterium is: does the fall match the contact. I don't think it did.
This doesnt make sense. Kehrer still makes illegitimate contact and gets him down before touching the ball. Clearest pen there is.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This doesnt make sense. Kehrer still makes illegitimate contact and gets him down before touching the ball. Clearest pen there is.
Not every contact is necessarily a foul. I wouldn't expect a referee to overturn it, but I can see why he might have done it.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Not for nothing but at 39 Pepe is still absolutely ridiculous.

Insane longevity.

Just to compare Maguire is nowhere even close to the level of a 39 year old Pepe.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Looking at the CAF qualifying - they seem a bit mad, and somewhat reasonably competitive, well outside of the Seychelles getting smashed. Most of their tables were only won by 2 points.
Getting more than five in the world cup is long overdue tbh, too many decent teams missing out in this format.

Happy Senegal made it as they have at least a core of good players through whereas Egypt is increasingly Salah + 10 defenders.

Poland looking good now, Olsen just made some ridiculous saves off corners. Nice to see Zielinski finally do something for NT. @Sarni how have you found the Polish "Cafu" so far? :drool:

MUFC OK

Pepe would be a great signing for us, even in 2022.

not put a foot wrong all night, what a performance. Yet here we are persisting with Maguire, it’s actually a disgrace.

Last edited:

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Not for nothing but at 39 Pepe is still absolutely ridiculous.

Insane longevity.

Just to compare Maguire is nowhere even close to the level of a 39 year old Pepe.
Tbh Macedonia attack is super limited, they created nothing against Italy as well, scored in the only chance they had from a 20 meters screamer.

Pepe wasn't very good at the Euro against decent opposition(Belgium/Germany/France), and probably won't look great in the WC either.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Tbh Macedonia attack is super limited, they created nothing against Italy as well, scored in the only chance they had from a 20 meters screamer.

Pepe wasn't very good at the Euro against decent opposition(Belgium/Germany/France), and probably won't look great in the WC either.
Pepe has been brilliant in the CL and throughout the season as well.

Last season Vs Juventus as well

Paul_Scholes18

Poor game from us. Stupid errors cost the goals.

We do not deserve to be in the world cup based on last 3 away games.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Frenkie is so good. Crazy that he was considered a flow just a few months ago.

Also crazy that Kroos, Goretzka and Kimmich aren't playing..