Internationals March (World Cup Qualifiers)

TheReligion

Abusive
Nothing new though from him, useless manager.

Absolutely no interest in international football tbh so I don't really have any bias other than hoping he doesn't pick any united players which he doesn't so that's good at least.
Maguire, Shaw and Rashford should be first eleven shoe ins come the summer. Would expect Henderson to get the call and possibly Greenwood although current form means he might not. Lingard too. Could argue Wan Bissaka but clearly doesn't fancy him.

Deery

Dreary
Sterling and Foden for crosses into the box don’t think that is going to work.

saivet

Looked a pretty clear foul to me. Sterling was looking for it but it looked like the defender lunged anticpating Sterling to cut it back and caught him on the follow through.

TheBreadTruck

Happy to be 1-0 up, but surely something has to be done about this trend of sticking legs out to get contact. Sterling threw his leg under the defender there. Would VAR have overturned that?

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah agreed. Not in games like this anyway, especially with Maguire and Stones having the ability of stepping into the midfield.
That spot could easily go to a grealish/sancho etc even if it means foden drops deeper

Wilt

I know what my problem is, I struggle to have any affinity with the England players. I only like Rashford and Shaw. I know the names of the rest, but only know what a few of them actually look like.
:lol: