Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Not sure if it's being covered but were some interesting results in Asia in their world cup qualifying today...Iran lost to Iraq and China lost to Syria so those two in real danger of not even making the final round. U.A.E only third in their group aswell, Vietnam having an amazing run. South Korea struggling a little aswell.

AshRK

His contract ends in 2024. Someone will have to pay for him and someone should.
Kane has to demand a move. I am surprised he has stayed at spurs this long. Start some agitation if you really want a move.

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
Don’t watch the Bundesliga much (and I know he’s young) but not sure I’ve ever got the fuss with Sancho?

AFC NimbleThumb

Watching the composure Rashford showed for his goal tonight vs him missing open goals on Sunday really do make him such a frustrating player to watch.

Such a talent.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Watching the composure Rashford showed for his goal tonight vs him missing open goals on Sunday really do make him such a frustrating player to watch.

Such a talent.
He’s been stunning so far great feet and seems to be enjoying himself tonight! Just what we want to see!

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Don’t watch the Bundesliga much (and I know he’s young) but not sure I’ve ever got the fuss with Sancho?
If you don't watch Bundesliga/Dortmund games then how else would you get the fuss? He's an incredible player, really.

VJ1762

Such a talent.
I don't know how he missed that. Was like watching Chelsea Torres at his peak.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Ireland having all of the ball and all of the chances.

NZ had one decent move ,Brady didn't track the full back and one of their young players gets his first goal on his debut.

EDIT: Equalizer just before half-time and not undeserved 1-1
That's better then.

AFC NimbleThumb

He’s been stunning so far great feet and seems to be enjoying himself tonight! Just what we want to see!
I don’t watch International’s so thanks for the analysis.

Saw the goal on here - just hope he keeps kicking on from this good run of form; we need either he or Martial [hopefully both] to male the next step.

Giggsyking

Not sure if it's being covered but were some interesting results in Asia in their world cup qualifying today...Iran lost to Iraq and China lost to Syria so those two in real danger of not even making the final round. U.A.E only third in their group aswell, Vietnam having an amazing run. South Korea struggling a little aswell.
Emotional match to the iraqi fans today, but a great win.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
He essentially has everything you want in a winger/wide forward in terms of attributes. If he fine tunes them, his ceiling is massive. People forget, the lad is only 19!

Shipperley

Supports
CPFC
If you don't watch Bundesliga/Dortmund games then how else would you get the fuss? He's an incredible player, really.
Yeah I have only really seen him for England to be fair but I read people talking about £100m for him. Seems a fair way behind the rest of the attack to me (and I appreciate he is only 19).

Classical Mechanic

Yeah I have only really seen him for England to be fair but I read people talking about £100m for him. Seems a fair way behind the rest of the attack to me (and I appreciate he is only 19).
He looks to have that international team mental block affecting him so far. Sterling was the same for a long time.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
He isn't as good as we are being made to believe. I'm unimpressed.
He’s been very good this season.

Maddison probably deserves to play though.

fps

“Jadon Sancho hasn’t scored a hat trick in the most recent 5 minutes of him I’ve watched, clearly overrated.”
- this forum

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
We are way too reliant on Griezmann when he is off, we are bad.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
We're (Lebanon) unbeaten at home since 2014 and SK has failed to beat us in the last three attempts. The way our RB (former Sweden youth international) handled Son was a joy to watch though :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Do you think his Barca form is affecting his France form?
His form wasn't great before the move but it probably doesn't help.

True, when was the last game he did actually play well for France?
It was in the qualifiers but I can't remember which one it was out of Albania, Moldovia or Azerbadjian. He still manages to be decisive but you couldn't say that he is generally good.