Internationals November (Euro Qualifiers + Friendlies)

Asger

It was in the qualifiers but I can't remember which one it was out of Albania, Moldovia or Azerbadjian. He still manages to be decisive but you couldn't say that he is generally good.
Andorra :smirk:

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Look on the defender's face after the OG :lol:

We've all had days like that.

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
England will play all 3 group games at Wembley, and potentially 6 out of 7 games there if we make the final. The ensuing outrage from the rest of the continent almost makes me not want us to win it...!

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
England will play all 3 group games at Wembley, and potentially 6 out of 7 games there if we make the final. The ensuing outrage from the rest of the continent almost makes me not want us to win it...!
Deep breath

ITS COMING HOME

simmee

The "fight" was the best thing that could've happened to Gomez, would never have been on the pitch today otherwise.

Must feel a bit wierd for him knowing he's only playing because someone had a go at him.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I always hate how we stop giving a shit when beating someone quite badly, should proper just go for it. Smash em 20 nil and stuff.

PoTMS

Of course in a England shirt, Rashford is Ronaldinho incarnate whereas Alexander-Arnold turns into Danny Simpson.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Excellent game for Lee O'Connor in Dublin tonight, including a beautiful assist.