Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Back line looks grim.

Don't understand Southgate's love of Walker as a CB.
When you play a back three putting a fullback on the side of one of the CB positions help's with the balance. We do the same with Azpi whenever we play that formation.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
Wtf is England starting with? So many good attacking players in the squad but i can only see 2 in the starting XI.

Very defensive from Southgate. Not sure why he’s still the manager. Seems like he dont know how to use them properly.

I believe he Will do some panic subs when belguim leads at 60 min. Like Sancho and DCL.

PoTMS

Wtf is England starting with? So many good attacking players in the team but i can only see 2 in the starting XI.

Very defensive from Southgate. Not sure why he’s still the manager.
He'll be gone after the Euro's IMO.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Half of the English players seemingly don't know the lyrics to their anthem.

Walters_19_MuFc

Which games are they? I think Mount is a really good player as an 8. He looks a lot better there.
Well, we can start with the reverse fixture for a start.

How many times has he played as an 8 for club and country for you to make that assessment? He may well go on to be an 8, but more often than not, Lampard plays him as a 10 or wide attacking midfielder.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
How sad that we (England) have to play such negative tactics in a game like this! No one really cares about international football so just give the fans some excitement! Southgate really is dull as dishwater
He’s a very very defensive manager. His philosophy will always be safety first. If you want attacking exciting football you need a new manager.

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
He'll be gone after the Euro's IMO.
Hope so because he should do a lot better with the squad he has. 8 points after 5 games in a easy group is all but okay.

big rons sovereign

Shite. 11 behind the ball worked, Southgate a probably gonna bring on 2 more defenders and line em up on the goal line. That'll sort it.

Southgate probably thinks he's showing respect ww1 dead by going to Belgium and making no progress whatsoever.

Last edited:

padr81

Supports
Man City
How the feck is Trippier, who is old & who Spurs fans were happy to see leave, getting in over Trent, AWB & James
Trent is injured, Trippier is better on the ball than AWB but far worse defensively and I guess he doesn't trust James quite yet. Southgate likes pointless passing going nowhere.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Trent is injured, Trippier is better on the ball than AWB but far worse defensively and I guess he doesn't trust James quite yet. Southgate likes pointless passing going nowhere.
James is banned anyway, three matches so wouldn't have played anyway.

Bwuk

343 doesn’t suit the England squad. How is Mount getting a start ahead of Sancho or DCL