Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Nice defence.

Did you just see the free kick
Fair enough, I guess watching him regularly since he was 16 can't compete with assesments based on a game out of position against the number 1 ranked team.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
When did bloody Winks get onto this pitch? Did we really chose him to be subbed on??

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jack Grealish got taken out by Mertens who weighs less than his left calf muscle

Superunknown

I do like Mertens. Always thought he was quite underrated or not really known about in the UK. Tidy player who is always putting himself about and delivers for his country. Always thought he was a more important player on the big stage for Belgium than Hazard usually is.

paulscholes18

So much average shite in this England squad

Mount, Mings, Saka, Trippier, Pickford.....do we have that many injuries? We must have one of the best pools of players to pick from yet this get starts
TAA, Rashford, Sterling, & Coady with Maguire suspended, got nobody who’s half decent on the ball in the central midfield area.

Footy van de Geek

So much average shite in this England squad

Mount, Mings, Saka, Trippier, Pickford.....do we have that many injuries? We must have one of the best pools of players to pick from yet this lot get starts
Saka is one of the best young talents England have? :confused:

He can play LB, LWB, LM, LW and even RW. 5 goals & 13 assists for Arsenal at the age of 19 is a good record.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
How mint would Grealish look in our side right now? He’d have so much more pace and quality around him

PoTMS

Even with our best players, we've always looked second best against top quality teams. Even when we beat Belgium last month, we were crap. I really worry for us next summer. Counting down the days until Southgate is gone.

Castia

Saka is one of the best young talents England have? :confused:

He can play LB, LWB, LM, LW and even RW. 5 goals & 13 assists for Arsenal at the age of 19 is a good record.
No doubt he’s a talent but not sure he’s ready at this moment to start games for England

Tibs

Finally Mason Mount off - does he do anything for Chelsea?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Even with our best players, we've always looked second best against top quality teams. Even when we beat Belgium last month, we were crap. I really worry for us next summer.
I always worry with such an uninspiring coach.

It’s like having Matt Hancock coach

padr81

Supports
Man City
De Bruyne not himself tonight
He's been like that all season, huffing and puffing. Miles off but still inevitably grabs an assist (which probably means Belgium will score again)