Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Yep :lol:

Sorry, but just have absolutely no time for the national team.
Yeah I tend to agree and tonight isn’t encouraging me to put any more time in to following the national team. Still rather see them win though

El-Manos

He's been like that all season, huffing and puffing. Miles off but still inevitably grabs an assist (which probably means Belgium will score again)
Like fernandes in that regard. Will still make a difference despite being off form.

Deery

Dreary
Belgium should really finish this off instead of inviting pressure the games there for them

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
We're going to have to wait to England are knocked out of the Euro's by the first decent side they play. Only then will Southgate go.

Ramos

This is their golden generation though isn’t it? Do they have much coming through I wonder
Not really no. Nothing like Eden, KDB, Courtois or even Lukaku anyway. It's a rather small country though, so not that surprising.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
They have a few I think. Vandervoort, Verschaeren, Kana, Doku, VanHeusden
Tielemans is still pretty young.

Has to happen for Belgium in next two years given the Cbs are early 30s and even likes of KDB and Hazard are hitting 30 soon so the one downside of golden generations is they all start to decline around the same time as we saw with England post 2010 and Spain from 2014 onwards.

El-Manos

Tielemans is still pretty young.

Has to happen for Belgium in next two years given the Cbs are early 30s and even likes of KDB and Hazard are hitting 30 soon so the one downside of golden generations is they all start to decline around the same time as we saw with England post 2010 and Spain from 2014 onwards.
Very true. Next summer will be big for them, providing the euros go ahead.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Kane is utter shit for England and has always has been. Will score goals but feels like he plays for a different generation compared to Rashford, Sterling, Greenwood, Grealish, Sancho, Saka and others. He plays a different type of football to them and missed 5 chances today.

I personally dont feel like we should start him and he should be our plan B.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I thought I would give England another chance after the WC and every time I've watched them since they've been utter crap. No hyperbole.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Grealish best player on the pitch.

Belgium have actually defended really well.

Sancho at right wing back is peak Southgate.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
Kane is utter shit for England and has always has been. Will score goals but feels like he plays for a different generation compared to Rashford, Sterling, Greenwood, Grealish, Sancho, Saka and others. He plays a different type of football to them and missed 5 chances today.

I personally dont feel like we should start him and he should be our plan B.
I thought I was literally the only other person in the world with this opinion.