Internationals November (Nations League / Euro 2021 play-offs / Friendlies)

Agila Dathi

Feckin every Hungary players acting like Salah and diving all over the pitch and the ref falls for it every goddamn time

Paul_Scholes18

I feel England got so many good attackers at the moment. Hard to know which ones to play for the Euros.
I guess Kane is number 1, but around him it is very open.

Mo Caine

Supports
United from 1977 until 2007
time is a precious commodity, how anyone could waste 90mins/2hrs watching this england garbage beggars belief.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Annoying watching Sancho and Grealish on the field at the same time like this -- two very good progressors who are comfortable bringing the ball forward. We desperately need[ed] at least one player like this. Ball-magnets.

Zen86

He is constantly on the move.
Glides about the pitch with such control.

Amazing footballer.
He’s a supremely confident and well rounded player. He’s got fight in him as well, something we’re lacking.

I usually take a cynical line with players, but he would be a fantastic signing. Unfortunately I think his price tag would be too big.

PoTMS

Slightly controversial but I'd take Grealish all day over Sancho.

Paul_Scholes18

Or you know the standard of international football being far below the PL.
Yeah I guess other teams focus on taking him out against us in the league. Although we have no idea how to use that to our advantage.
In International football there is probably less time to coach defensive patterns against specific opponents.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Grealish has gone up a level this season. Last season he looked great at times but also at other times looked lethargic (perhaps due to being overplayed/the main man at Villa) but this year he has been the best player in the league behind Kane.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Slightly controversial but I'd take Grealish all day over Sancho.
Sancho's performances have been helped due to the free space left by defenders of the Bundesliga.

Everyone wants him as a RW and I dont see him as this player who is going to be amazing breaking down defences from the RW for us.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Scotland playing really well. They do have some class players to be fair.

RedChisel

time is a precious commodity, how anyone could waste 90mins/2hrs watching this england garbage beggars belief.
What's garbage about it? Why waste time commenting on it if your time is so precious?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Serbia need to get a psychologist for the national team
Just waiting for one of the Serb posters to come on and say they've all been paid off by their FA. :lol: Is odd how they can't really get it together on consistant basis compared to Croatia.

Been very impressed with Dykes upfront, won loads in air and held it up nicely. Perfect targetman performance.

PoTMS

Slovakia are a far better team than Northern Ireland. Really surprised if they come back from this unless they somehow manage to take it to pens.