Internationals November (World Cup Qualifiers)

VanDeBank

Ma’am
You're just being paranoid because of the Montenegro result. Those last 10 mins were purely down to complacency and carelessness. Won't happen again.

Reality is we've bottled every single deciding game in the past 20 years and this won't be any different. Plus we've got 4-5 first choice players missing too. At best we might sneak a draw but even that is unlikely. You can start the celebrations already.
VDB: "No, we're the underdog!"
Samid: "No, we're the underdog!"

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Why do you play with 5 in the back all of a sudden? And against Finland.... Or does this happen more often lately?
It has been the basic formation for about a year. It allows to play Griezmann, Mbappé and Benzema centrally, also France has a lot of CBs and with the addition of Théo Hernandez the formation fits most players.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
It has been the basic formation for about a year. It allows to play Griezmann, Mbappé and Benzema centrally, also France has a lot of CBs and with the addition of Théo Hernandez the formation fits most players.
Still feels weird as an outsider of French football when you have so much creative and attacking quality..

JPRouve

Scout
Still feels weird as an outsider of French football when you have so much creative and attacking quality..
It fits the best players available and actually allows to put the best attacking players together. In reality you would have the same group of 10-12 players and the question is then about Coman who played as a wingback during the previous game and was excellent.

fergosaurus

Ukraine have won just one of their games and they're still in with a shout of a playoff place.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Netherlands has field a very nice XI, people were saying the had many important injuries...but seems like not.

They should beat Norway, the quality gap is big between the 2 teams.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Half an hour into a must win game and we've barely been in the opposition half. This is so bad

Zoo

Thorgen Hazard so close to scoring a worldie.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Don't think I've actually seen Wijnaldum touch the ball once.

Half an hour into a must win game and we've barely been in the opposition half. This is so bad
Tbf you guys seem to at least play something that resembles football and it doesn't look hopeless, opposed to the away game in Norway where it was the weirdest anti-football I'd seen in a while.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I expect Norway to stay parked in their own half until the 70th minute, but then surely they will try and go forward.

JPRouve

Scout
He has been off the boil for the last year and a bit now.
Then it makes sense, the main purpose of Digne has generally been the fact that he is aggressive going forward but since the Euro I noticed that he is the most pedestrian player on the pitch, everything dies when it reaches him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Scared is the word I'd describe our performance with so far. We're petrified to concede a goal. I see this ending badly when Norway realize how vulnerable we are.

Idxomer

Cote d'Ivoire is less than 15 minutes away from not qualifying for the final stage.

This is a team that could potentially have the likes of Zaha, Haller, and Pepe in their attack.

NYAS

@antohan What is Tabarez doing? 5 defenders, 3 DMs and 2 attacking players against Bolivia in a must-win game. I know he’s a legend, but this is a bit too much.