Internationals October (World Cup Qualifiers + Nations League Finals)

Wayne's World

France need a change of manager and freshen things up. They look stale and they have a quality squad

Sylar

It's a good finish yeah, but I feel Loris gets beat at his near post more often than any other goalkeeper.
Ok that's fair overall. Think the Lukaku one was similar to an Aguero one against ddg at old Trafford just at how great the finish was

Zoo

So Zidane could have his choice of France, PSG or United soon.

Paul_Scholes18

Belgium looking much better. What has happened with France? In the world cup they defended so well, but against Switzerland really poor and now this.

Kante missing, but still. Pogba not looking great without him.

Zoo

Belgium looking much better. What has happened with France? In the world cup they defended so well, but against Switzerland really poor and now this.

Kante missing, but still. Pogba not looking great without him.
Deschamps has lost the plot.

FatTails

I can’t believe France are persisting with Deschamps while Zidane is unemployed. Should’ve been sacked right after the Euros.

Cloud7

France need a change of manager and freshen things up. They look stale and they have a quality squad
I said this after the World Cup. Time to shake Deschamps hand and say thank you and goodbye. Hopefully Zidane takes over. Would be great to see him with this France squad.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Pogba and Rabiot as a midfield two vs a decent team...in what universe would that work?