Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers)

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
True, but leaving the pitch like that, it's a terrible image, basically abandoning his players.
It's actually the other way around. Manager can't do miracles when players behave like this and give up.

Santos J

What a goal. I know they're a bit shit anyway but fecking hell Luxembourg's defence tonight has been awful.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Did someone from Luxembourg bet on this result? They are a good team, they aren't this bad but today they were atrocious

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Exactly hence the reaction by the manager. Embarrassing by Luxembourg. I really take no satisfaction from these type of wins.

Zen

These Portuguese really don't want Ronaldo in the team. Whatever they say, it's clear. Now smashing his minnows better without him.

Irrational.

Cristiano is gutted he missed out on the chance to pad his stats further. Some Saudi defenders are going to have hell to pay when the Premoil League returns.

RuudTom83

If you scored 9 the match shouldn't restart...just blow the whistle for full time, they are done!

Idxomer

Luxembourg have 10 points in this group.

European football is turd.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Oh BTW we qualified already. Strange not waiting for the last round to solve everything as usual.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
So annoying we ended up in a group with Spain and 1970 Brazil Scotland when watching how utter dross most of the other groups are. Some of them look like most teams were drawn from pots 5-6 ffs.

Asger

Great 1-0 victory for Iceland vs Bosnia!! I still can't understand how Iceland lost against Luxembourg!

massi83

Oh BTW we qualified already. Strange not waiting for the last round to solve everything as usual.
You didn't yet. Sure you are at 99.x%, but you were that before this game also.

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Luxembourg in 6 games have conceeded 16 goals.
15 of those were in the games vs Portugal.
The players must have seen the portuguese flag and confuse on which side they are :lol:

Camara

Supports
FC Porto
Great 1-0 victory for Iceland vs Bosnia!! I still can't understand how Iceland lost against Luxembourg!
Luxembourg is actually a good team.
They have already beat Bosnia away and drew Slovakia away as well.

Asger

Yeah true. They weren't special vs Iceland. That was a lovely gift from Icelandic players.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Their players on average play in stronger leagues than the Icelandic players. The current Icelandic team is one of the weakest in my lifetime.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Don't think it will be a draw but wouldn't be surprised to see either win by 2 goals.

Donut

Why not start Tomori or Colwill in a match like this when Guehi has already played and why has gone with 2 DMs in Rice and Phillips? He just makes me so mad.
Scared of the McSauce.

Remember the geese

He justified not picking Angel Gomes because he can't play as a lone 6. Yet he picks Rice and Phillips together in this game. Complete waste of an opportunity by this waste of space manager.

rajds89

I wish people would stop pushing this bollocks that we are crying out for Scott to play. He is nothing more than an average, run around a lot merchant who underperforms every time he plays for us.

Ananke

I wish people would stop pushing this bollocks that we are crying out for Scott to play. He is nothing more than an average, run around a lot merchant who underperforms every time he plays for us.
He’s good for Scotland.

But that’s not saying much. He certainly doesn’t ‘walk into our first team’ like some Scottish pundit would have you believe.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He justified not picking Angel Gomes because he can't play as a lone 6. Yet he picks Rice and Phillips together in this game. Complete waste of an opportunity by this waste of space manager.
Rice, Gomes, Bellingham sounds like a hell of a midfield to me. It's a least better than picking a bloke who hasn't seen grass since mid 2022.

mu4c_20le

The bench is no place for the Scottish Gerrard