Internationals September (Euro Qualifiers)

Martial

If we were anywhere near competently ran, we'd have Kane and Bellingham linking up for United.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Would love to see Southgate plumped in charge of City and see how long it would take to unravel, would make a great fly on the wall docu series.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Would love to see Southgate plumped in charge of City and see how long it would take to unravel, would make a great fly on the wall docu series.
His first signing would deffo be Maguire

Jude is sensational. Haven’t seen an England midfielder with that half turn ability at such a high level. Crazy that with a competent DOF we could’ve had him and Haaland.

TheReligion

Abusive
I can see us winning. England don't frighten me at. I'm scared of 2 things: Harry Kane and Stuart Armstrong getting on the park and assisting Kane again.

People say that England have better players. It's nit true.

England have no midfield. They have a basic number 6 (Rice) and a semi-retired Henderson. Then there's Phillips, but I think he's merged into the City bench.

Bellingham is a number 10.

McGregor and Gilmour would walk into the England team.
From what I’ve seen tonight McGregor and Gilmour wouldn’t get in any England midfield.

Seniors, U21s or Lionesses.

Manncunian

People feeling sorry for Maguire. Didn’t this dude recently basically proclaim to be too good for West Ham and expecting to be playing for bigger clubs?! And instead opts to stay at OT warming a bench. Guys an A grade tool.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Scottish midfield is horrendous. Love to slow it down and nullify a potential counter.

Gulf in quality between these sides.

Cheers Harry for the laughs and memes though.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Cameraman showing MoM Maguire

TheReligion

Abusive
Was expecting a much closer game but was an absolute stroll for England in the end.

Hope Scotland qualify (they should) but also a nice little reality check.

Back in your box lads ;)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Hilarious that in this game, where we've been totally dominant and probably looked the best we have in a while... Harry Maguire still comes away with egg on his face.

Blackbeard

Supports
Bristol City
Souness saying pre match this was the best scotland team in ages. More evidence, if any was needed, that the bloke talks out his arse.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Really poor tonight. Have to be much better in the Euros if we want to get out of the group and much better if we want to go through as the top qualifiers in our group first and foremost.