Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

MileStolar

Is there any team playing 5 at the back and getting real, genuine, success with it?
Serbia is getting some pretty good success compared to the quality of the players we have. Though our wing backs are more wings than full backs, so it's more of a 3-4-1-2 than 5-3-2

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Is that Tierney? The little shithouse who went down holding his face for no reason to break up an Irish attack and then just dived in his own box?
Tierney loves an injury doesn’t he, ever 5 minutes..
I just bumped my “Footballers with low pain thresholds” thread to give him an honorary mention. He’s fecking constantly flinging himself on the deck and crying, for club and country. Had to delete my post when it turned out he was actually concussed. Oops.

Withnail

I just bumped my “Footballers with low pain thresholds” thread to give him an honorary mention. He’s fecking constantly flinging himself on the deck and crying, for club and country. Had to delete my post when it turned out he was actually concussed. Oops.
He was pulling the Irish defenders shirt which seems to have caused that incident as far as I can see, as well as jumping on the deck the whole time, so I've don't much sympathy.

lsd

The Oracle
Ireland playing in an orange kit is interesting.

Wonder how that kit unveiling went down with the Irish faithful.

We also eat oranges too and we don't actually have a problem with the colour as we even have it in the flag

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Dalot to replace Ronaldo as our new no.9? Glazers would love it

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah not sure where their green comes from.
It's hard to know what is going on there anyway with the national team.

I'd hope it's a sectarian free zone but I doubt it is recent reports considered
I've started looking this up. Most convincing answer so far is that it helps them blend into the field so they're harder to see.

Deery

Dreary
There’s definitely a counter attack on here for Ireland with Scotland pushing so much up..