Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
In a funny way I feel sorry for Maguire. His confidence is shot to ribbons. He could do with moving to somewhere out of the spotlight because the pressure on him - both on here and in the Press - is relentless. I suppose if you are earning big money, you have to take it on the chin but it is getting beyond plain criticism. You could argue that Sterling has been more instrumental that we are behind
I do now. It's over and he needs helping.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I'm going out on a limb and predict that none of these two teams will bring home the big ol christmas tree ornament

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
The media are convinced we shouldn't be worried and England will suddenly pick up form in Quatar. They have more faith than me.

CloneMC16

In a funny way I feel sorry for Maguire. His confidence is shot to ribbons. He could do with moving to somewhere out of the spotlight because the pressure on him - both on here and in the Press - is relentless. I suppose if you are earning big money, you have to take it on the chin but it is getting beyond plain criticism. You could argue that Sterling has been more instrumental that we are behind
I definitely feel bad for him. Never seen a footballer get mocked as much as him over the years. Not his fault that he's getting picked. It's up to his managers to drop him. That pen is his fault for sure, but he gets blamed for a lot that isn't on him. It's gotten to the point where you can't have a decent discussion about him.

Sterling and Foden have screwed up multiple attacks. We should have been winning the game.

Devil81

Defo needs sacking before the world cup, he's totally lost the plot picking predictable players.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
It's been coming. England have been dreadful since the goal. Maguire gives it away again and leaves them short at the back.