Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies) | England RELEGATED

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Are you talking about Raheem Sterling? A key player during a dominant few seasons from the strongest team in the strongest league in Europe?
He may have been but he's clearly declined this season

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Sterling and Foden have both been hopeless in that first half despite Kane's best efforts at putting them through.

Deery

Dreary
Lot of big countries will surprise. Negative. Lot of players will be tired and "smaller" countries will have more to say. I wouldn't be surprised if we have "a Greece" in World Cup. Someone reaching far with fighting spirit and hard defending. Why not Denmark or Ecuador?
Senegal?

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
England win end up winning 2-0 though and Germany wrong threaten the England goal, but you really average teams in all honesty.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Thought England looked alright? Not overly exciting but look the far more likelier to score.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
I think we've butchered at least 3 chances. Sterling has missed one, failed to find Foden in space then Foden put the ball behind Kane. We really should have been ahead. I just think that Sancho, possibly Rashford, are in better form. Maguire and Shaw have been decent actually.

Someone

Something
Good half from England. Shaw looks good which is nice to see. Sterling is a threat but needs to finish his chances. Kinda feels like Trent could do a job there since not much has been happening on the right side. Germany look really poor.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Something really not right with England. Seem nervous. Its just gone completely stale under Southgate.

AndyMUFC

Had the better chances tbf. It’s not pretty but we’ve not got the players to play out from the back or control possession against Germany despite the golden generation clap trap.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Had the better chances tbf. It’s not pretty but we’ve not got the players to play out from the back or control possession against Germany despite the golden generation clap trap.
Agree with this, if we had a midfielder like Scholes or if that ilk I think we could control the tempo more.

redshaw

England actually had some good attacking moments of play with Kane Shaw and Sterling. Compared to previous games they've been quite positive

chris123

This team could definitely do with Rashford, especially if Southgate is intent on playing as conservatively as this. Mad he might not even make the squad.

90 + 5min

Why not? Although I don't think african and asian teams are strong enough. But as I said, why not. With little luck and inform players you never know. It would be great for the continent. And also for football.

Abraxas

Not too bad from England in truth. Warmed into it and created some serious opportunities at this level. Germany look toothless.