g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies)

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
There it is ! :lol:

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
How is Ronaldo still scoring so many goals. What a freak. He'll still be banging them in in 10 years time.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
My god another fantastic goal...

This man is not human!

kidbob

How is Ronaldo still scoring so many goals. What a freak. He'll still be banging them in in 10 years time.
I actually think he could go to the MLS and play there until his mid 40s and beat the all time scoring record.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This world class England attack is completely useless with no space to run into. Looks like yet another game where they won't score from open play against a pretty good defence.

Nice of Southgate to give a wildcard dribbling maverick 15 minutes at least.:rolleyes:

cyberman

My god another fantastic goal...

This man is not human!
Ronaldo from 30 onwards alone has the argument of being the best player of his generation. Its honestly ridiculous, and the opinions were that he would slip long before now because he relied on physical attributes

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Such a soft penalty, I'm really not a fan of these handball rules. Upamecano basically had done the exact same thing and it wasn't called, be consistent.

Deery

Dreary
Eriksen shins it pure crap, probably the only good chance they’ll get

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Doku for Belgium looks like a talent.
He’s good, yeah. Probably the best one from Belgium in a few years. Their golden generation is definitely on it’s last legs, but there’s a few great talents that will still seep through.

cyberman

Tyler trying to excuse drunken hit and runs fron Grealish was a weird listen

saivet

This world class England attack is completely useless with no space to run into. Looks like yet another game where they won't score from open play against a pretty good defence.

Nice of Southgate to give a wildcard dribbling maverick 15 minutes at least.:rolleyes:
This set up doesn't suit them at all either.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
I've been a critic of Felix but he's been fantastic tonight, even defensively.

His best performance in the national team so far, deserves a goal.

Deawin

Has England even had a shot yet? Not saying on goal. I cant even remember them ever shooting?

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Probably the best young Belgian player in years. Still extremely raw at 18 but he can be a fantastic player in the future.

Just scored on his debut. Nice.
This is the lad from anderlecht right?