Internationals September (Nations League + Friendlies)

Deery

Dreary
Mad when you think Iceland have a population of about 330,000 and England about 60m

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
England have:

Trent,
Henderson,
Maguire,
Rashford,
Kane,
Sterling

Who can genuinely say they’re a cut above most. Without them playing they’re gonna struggle.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
They were not good in 2018. I was born in '82 so I'm yet to see a great England side. I might stretch and call a couple in that period good, but it's a stretch. And I'm not optimistic about this sides future.
With a different manager and players like greenwood, foden, TAA, and Sancho maturing I think the foundations are there for a really solid England team. And I say this as someone who regularly roots against them.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
This is as bad as when they beat us in the Euro's. We can't break them down, they're too well organised for us.

Amarsdd

been watching the game in the background and I only just realize the sound is like 10 second out of sync. Its been that boring.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yup. Definitely seems overhyped. Will be another Maguire situation where we're wondering why we paid so much for someone relatively average.
Although different positions I get Cavani de ja vu watching him.

His stats are ridiculous, he can obviously compete at the top level but when ever I see him his all round performance underwhelms.

Blind17

We
Mad when you think Iceland have a population of about 330,000 and England about 60m
We have 1.2 Billion ,But not a single player as talented as England U -18 unused sub.

mu4c_20le

pelanty?

Referee disagrees with Ingason's interpretation of the handball rule. Sends him off