Internationals September (World Cup Qualifiers)

mu4c_20le

Tuchel's system. It's pretty clear cut for him what he should be at doing Chelsea. There's less synergy with Ingerland, so his lack of creativity stands out more.
He looked good for Lampard as well. Hard for anyone to look good under this negative system, let's be honest.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
I just don't get what England are trying to do. Walker and Sterling stop play to a standstill on the right. Kane drops to the centre circle. Mount runs side to side providing a way to ping it backward to Rice and Phillips.

The most progressive passers in the team are the CBs.

Bertie Wooster

Andorra 2-0!

Going to be quite a sight them having minimum of 6 points at least at end of the group.
I think this is where the Nations League helps teams like this learn how to try and win some competitive games rather than just a mentality of qualifying games being about how many they lose by and trying to keep the score down.

Some of these smaller nations have improved defensively and are more organised - but still every competitive qualifier was mostly about trying to keep the scoreline to a respectable defeat.

The Nations League groups, where they're competing against similarly poor nations, has given them competitive matches where they can realistically look to score goals and maybe win some games. That should, hopefully, help develop a mentally where, unless it's against the bigger nations, they can go out there with a bit more of a positive attitude because they at least have experience of drawing and winning some competitive matches.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I don't recognise the Mount I see for Chelsea at all. Was the same in the Euros where Mount was the biggest disappointment for me. He looks like United Lingard out there.
It's not just him, Grealish looks the massively overrated player many felt he was while at Villa

0le

I disagree with the pundits. How can getting a draw be considered a good point? This is Hungary, not Belgium or France.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
It's a work of art when you do it :lol:

We italians are understandably proud of our shithousing ability, take great pride in it and watching us outshithouse Spain(also great at it) is one of life's great satisfactions :lol:

And we don't even try it against you lot. It's a futile endeavor. We bow to the true masters of the art :D
In the national team we're not even that good at it tbh, if anything we've been mostly a naive team during my lifetime. Our league on the other hand...

Sylar

Very surprised Kane didnt score. He basically scuffed it into the ground.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I just don't get what England are trying to do. Walker and Sterling stop play to a standstill on the right. Kane drops to the centre circle. Mount runs side to side providing a way to ping it backward to Rice and Phillips.

The most progressive passers in the team are the CBs.
It’s the Southgate tax sadly. I said it at the time, those England players got to the euros final in spite of him, not because of him.

0le

Great pass from Walker. Kane has got to score that.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Watching England games is a sore to the eye.

What a shithousery game...

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Rice could easily have been given a red for that.

Sylar

Rice is very lucky.

Dixon is horrible to listen to. Him and matterface are terrible and bland.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Close to being a red card surely there, goes in with excessive force and over the ball.

Sylar

Good goal. Good finish Sterling.

That will annoy Hungary :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Nasty from Rice. Could have been a red that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Good team goal actually.

0le

It was never even close to being a red card. :rolleyes: