Internationals September (World Cup Qualifiers)

Kaos

This Ronaldo bloke seems a little shite. Can we cancel the deal and sign Haaland next summer?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Wass beats Tierney easily in the air. Denmark lead Scotland.

As I'm typing this, it's 2-0.

Maehle created the first, scored the second.

caid

Palinha looks good. Though i suppose Ireland aren't much of test sadly

Moonwalker

Often times I think the Premier league refs are completely stitched by how brief the replays they are shown are, and how incomplete the angles are. This guy had an absolute eternity to decide and still makes the wrong decision. :houllier:

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Good chance again for Denmark. Scotland need to get their shit together if they want anything but a mauling here.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Really nice second goal for Denmark there.
Damsgaard's technique is unreal. He makes it look so easy. I would really like to see him in a possession dominant team, like Denmark. He's so creative.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
No Gini down :( Why does Memphis have a dude with a 'stache tattooed on one calf and a lion on the other? :lol:

SATA

What’s this i’m hearing about Sancho injured on England duty? Any clue on this and should we be worried?

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
VvD looks well crap. Thank God we gave Nat Phillips a contract extension. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This O'Shea guy having a bit of a time. Faked getting hit in the face trying to get Ronnie sent off, now faking injury try and avoid an obvious yellow-card offence on Jota. Those bloody foreigners...

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal would do well to replace Arteta with Kasper Hjulman. I'd hate it mind you, and not sure he would go for it, but if they could convince him, he would transform that team pretty quickly.

Withnail

This O'Shea guy having a bit of a time. Faked getting hit in the face trying to get Ronnie sent off, now faking injury try and avoid an obvious yellow-card offence on Jota. Those bloody foreigners...
He's showing remarkable commitment to the method. He went so far as to be subbed off.