IPL 2016

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
I'm pleasantly surprised the players care so much about results. It's not just about money. I thought this years IPL would be a non-event having just had 20/20 WC. I was so wrong.
Why wouldn't they care? This is their living. Not dissimilar to footballers showing emotions when playing for their clubs.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Why wouldn't they care? This is their living. Not dissimilar to footballers showing emotions when playing for their clubs.
It's more than just their living. They seem to care for their teams like fans. If it was just about making money they could just be selfish from a personal perspective and be done till next year.

RedDevil@84

Lolz.. The crying many channels are doing because their TRP favourites VK and ABD didn't end up on the winning side.

prath92

Where was Sarfaraz Khan?
They didn't really have place for him Anyway. Their batting order was

Gayle
Kohli
ABD
Watson
Rahul
Sachin baby
Binny
Iqbal Abdulla
Chris Jordan
Chahal
Arvind

He isn't going to replace the top 4. Rahul is the keeper and Sachin baby was also in good form and even took a few wickets in some game. Binny was a bowling option which Sarfraz was not. Hard luck for him that he couldn't find a place even after a good start

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
There was a place for him. He was just dropped due to his poor fitness as Kohli indicated.