IPL 2016

MDFC Manager

With the sheer amount of runs on the board, SRH have to be favorites. RCB have it all to do here.

zing

Zingle balls
Brave of Warner to bat first. Did not pay off.

Although must say.. their bowling loosk ordinary. Mustafizur is the only good bowler they have.

NinjaFletch

Brave of Warner to bat first. Did not pay off.

Although must say.. their bowling loosk ordinary. Mustafizur is the only good bowler they have.
Kumar's been excellent for them all season. Very good player.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
How many sixes does Gayle have? He's played 3 innings of any note and he's probably in the top 5

VanGaalEra

There's a player called Sachin Baby FFS!

I no longer want RCB to win this.

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
RCB blew this indeed. 50+ runs off the last 3 overs when SRH had already lost their main batsmen will be the difference. They need 18 now and Watson conceded 24 in last over!

MDFC Manager

RCB blew this indeed. 50+ runs off the last 3 overs when SRH had already lost their main batsmen will be the difference. They need 18 now and Watson conceded 24 in last over!
Yup, the last over turned the tide.

Still, with 114 scored in 10 overs without a wicket lost... Thrown it with the bat too

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Kohli and ABD needed to stick around for a bit longer. Watson had an off day unfortunately with the ball.

MDFC Manager

Kohli and ABD needed to stick around for a bit longer. Watson had an off day unfortunately with the ball.
Missed a calm finisher in the Dhoni mould too.

But well played SRH, gotta say it's nice to see the most balanced side win the tournament.

Moonred

Best Team won. Bhuvi and Fizz have been brilliant throughout and Warner led his team brilliantly. Kohli player of the tournament and I won the Caf fantasy league. :p

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Missed a calm finisher in the Dhoni mould too.

But well played SRH, gotta say it's nice to see the most balanced side win the tournament.
I think against any other bowling attack the lower order would have seen it through.

They bowled superbly and deserve credit for that. Tough to hit such bowling unless you are well set.

MDFC Manager

I think against any other bowling attack the lower order would have seen it through.

They bowled superbly and deserve credit for that. Tough to hit such bowling unless you are well set.
Yes, once you saw who's bowling the last 4 overs, there was only one team winning it.

Which is why the feeling of RCB blowing it. The damage to the innings was already done by the time fizz and bhuvi came back to finish things. Warner gambling to hold back their 4 overs also paid off well. Most captains would have probably only left 2-3 overs of the pair for the end.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just seen the scorecard. Well done AB 'Come the big game, the big man stands up' de Villiers. Once a bottler always a bottler.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I'm pleasantly surprised the players care so much about results. It's not just about money. I thought this years IPL would be a non-event having just had 20/20 WC. I was so wrong.