IPL 2019

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think SRH would be the 3rd best team if the had their openers till the end, but it's a close call.
Not really . People seem to casually ignore the fact that srh were losing a lot even when the two openers were there. DC lost Rabada as well which was a huge miss. Also every team knew about the WC so you can't make the players leaving excuse

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Not really . People seem to casually ignore the fact that srh were losing a lot even when the two openers were there. DC lost Rabada as well which was a huge miss. Also every team knew about the WC so you can't make the players leaving excuse
Just checked, you are right. I didn't realize that SRH is 6 points behind DC!

Now that I think of it, if not for that 80 run loss against CSK, you may as well have finished 2nd or even 1st.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Yup DC won 9 games just like the top 2 and there was this loss against Punjab which DC lost from a position you win from 99 out of 100 times. Our season got killed by the 80 run loss to Csk which meant that we finished third on nrr and then Rabada getting injured

VJ1762

Well, looks like Playoff plessis showed up at last. Sucks that we have to go up against Mumbai in the final, but such is life. Hope for a cracker on sunday.

prateik

It looks dislodged to me.

dropped again.
Mumbai keep fecking it up..

MDFC Manager

It looks dislodged to me.

dropped again.
Mumbai keep fecking it up..
I might be wrong but one entire bail has to be completely dislodged.

Either way I want Mumbai to win. It's the lesser of the 2 evils, just like City winning over Liverpool

zing

Zingle balls
If only there was a big red light on the bails telling you whether they were dislodged or not.
The red light lights up when one end of the bail comes out - the rules say both ends of the bails have to come out.

NinjaFletch

The red light lights up when one end of the bail comes out - the rules say both ends of the bails have to come out.
No it doesn't.

It lights up when the bails are completely dislodged, because that's what they were designed to do.

AJ10

Think someone dropped this match twice on MI's Side. 100 for watson coming up.

zing

Zingle balls
No it doesn't.

It lights up when the bails are completely dislodged, because that's what they were designed to do.
looks like you are right as per google - feels like I've seen it light up when one end is dislodged multiple times

Sanche7

Looks like the final is fixed...three drop catches of Watson and QDK with....that

NinjaFletch

looks like you are right as per google - feels like I've seen it light up when one end is dislodged multiple times
I think zing (haha) claim they light up in something absurd like 1/600th of a second as soon as there is no contact with the groove, so what you're seeing is the bail being fractionally outside of the groove whilst still looking to be in to the naked eye, if that makes sense.

There's a good slow mo video of the when the bails light up on their website.

sport2793

CSK and Liverpool fans are going to be so despondent tonight. Amazing delivery by Malinga.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bumrah is ridiculous.

prateik

Pollard is fecking ridiculous .. Carrying Malinga like he is a baby