IPL 2019

JohnnyKills

Livingstone smashing it, as predicted :lol:

RR should have opened with him and Buttler from the start.

Hales - what a bellend.

JohnnyKills

The more I watch this tournament, the more it annoys me that DK was picked. Even Parthiv is better than him. DK, without a doubt, is at best the 4th best WK batsman in the country.

Forgot about Dhoni - 5th best.
You're going to really regret not picking Pant. Lack of big hitters will cost you.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
After all these years we have finally made it to the playoffs. Damn it's been painful to support Delhi but the team has really turned up this season

JohnnyKills

Can someone persuade Gopal to come to England and qualify to play for us? He's got no chance of getting in to the India team ahead of Mankad and Kuldeep but he's quality.

Cloud7

This isn’t based on any one match, but I love the IPL so fecking much. After the CL and the PL it’s probably my favourite sport tournament to watch.

zing

Zingle balls
Just looking at the table.. if SRH win tomorrow, that knocks the 3 teams out in one game. Their NRR is so strong.

VJ1762

After all these years we have finally made it to the playoffs. Damn it's been painful to support Delhi but the team has really turned up this season
you basically have the future Indian middle order. Looks like your franchise finally got their act together. Your team used to have 11 new players every season.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Dhoni was God like in last IPL too and was poor in the LOI later.

Varun

Staff
Well done Rinku Singh you fecking cnut. Can't bowl, can't bat, dropped Curran .

MDFC Manager

Also, Umesh Yadav must be worst death overs bowler of all time in the tournament

paulscholes18

Not sure what Unadkat goes for at the death but his econ for the tournament is just under 11

MDFC Manager

"3 dimensional" Shankar doing the job with the ball, after bossing it with the bat :drool:

prateik

Umesh Yadav at 8? Do they have no one else? This is bad..

He's on strike for the last over.. Nabi could bowl a maiden here. :lol:

MDFC Manager

Umesh Yadav has a chance to redeem himself after his bollocks last over while bowling :D