IPL 2022

Who will this edition?

• Total voters

sport2793

Chase is going decently so far, they've seen off two of Hasaranga's overs with no wickets lost.

SirAnderson

Yeah this is done now, would be a capitulation from RCB to let it slip from here. But then again, Hazelwood is up. :nervous:

EDIT: After his recent death blowing form, he's turned it around and taken any doubt from this match now.

Well played from RCB. RR here they come.

Last edited:

MDFC Manager

That was a good defense eventually. Don't think RR will be that forgiving, let's see.

sport2793

Good win for RCB, the bowlers set good plans on the whole. I was worried at one stage that they hadn't taken enough wickets in the first 15 overs but that 3rd over from Harshal put them in a great position to allow Hazlewood some room to execute his plans well.

sport2793

That was a good defense eventually. Don't think RR will be that forgiving, let's see.
Like with any knockout tournament, it comes down to who shows up on the date. What RCB have to be hoping is that it would be hard to imagine all of Kohli, Faf, and Maxwell not firing in a second consecutive game though.

zing

Zingle balls
Indeed. Wonder what regular followers of domestic cricket know about him @zing
only watch u-19 world cups and track Ranji scores on cricinfo for few of the teams like my state.. not familiar with Mohsin before the IPL..

MDFC Manager

Another Kohli failure, horrible shot from a top level batsman. His back foot offside game is non-existent.
Commentator called it just now.. he shows any intent on that shot, he gets a boundary. But his state of mind is so bad right now.

Edit: basically what Patidar just did

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
Commentator called it just now.. he shows any intent on that shot, he gets a boundary. But his state of mind is so bad right now.

Edit: basically what Patidar just did
I think it started during the England tour and he cemented that mindset in SA, just refused to be positive with anything short and wide.

SirAnderson

From the start of the season I chose RR to win it all, and while I've grown attached to GT after watching them all season, I think the story behind an RR win is much more appealing for me so despite no South African in the team (Rassie has not been needed) I'm more pulling for RR as I did in the start of the season.

Thankfully I still won't be disappointed if GT wins it, they have been exceptional all season as well and have contributed to much of the excitement and high chases we've had the pleasure of watching.

AshRK

What a season buttler and RR has had. They may not have a great bench strength but their first 11 is pretty good. I am backing them for Warnie.

JohnnyKills

What a season buttler and RR has had. They may not have a great bench strength but their first 11 is pretty good. I am backing them for Warnie.
Yeah they're my team too, for all the English players and Warnie.

Buttler has to get another go in England's test team. The Mccullum era should be perfect for him.

JohnnyKills

Does anyone know a good site to watch tomorrow's game outside the UK? I'm in Spain but have VPN.

SirAnderson

Turning into a shit final. Gujarat are deserved winners, easily the most balanced and consistent side and Rajasthan have been carried to the final by Buttler.
Yeah was hoping for a tight one but GT showing why they have been top all season. They just so good. Happy for them.

Still anything can happen, so not a jinx this.

AshRK

Well played GT. Not many predicted them to do this. Miller has been absolutely fantastic this season. Rajasthan have had a mare today.

SirAnderson

This has been an excellent IPL season, must have only missed a total of 4 games.
GT deserved winners and happy for them. Would have liked RR to get it for Warnie but they haven't been as consistent as GT and it showed tonight.

Still happy that Buttler and Chahal got their respective caps, both deserved as well.

Last edited: