IPL 2022

Who will this edition?

• Total voters

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
fecking hell, what a finish to that game.

Sylar

Is that the best game of the season? Has to be right?

kthanksbye

Is that a good total for no wicket?
Good question, I don't think. Can't fault QdK, he ended with a s/r of 200, but KL on the other hand, once you're into the 17th over with 10 wickets in hand, you cannot end the inning with a s/r of 130. They almost even lost the game, had Rinku Singh kept his cool and not played a shot in the air when they needed 3 in 2.

AshRK

Ashwin + Chahal for 11 crore combined has been an amazing buy. How did other sides let two quality spinners go to one side is astounding.

Anyways hoping Delhi wins today. They have the momentum and hoping they capitalize that.

SirAnderson

Ashwin + Chahal for 11 crore combined has been an amazing buy. How did other sides let two quality spinners go to one side is astounding.

Anyways hoping Delhi wins today. They have the momentum and hoping they capitalize that.
I'm a bit torn. I'd be happy for DC to win, they will definitely bring more entertainment to the playoffs with the power hitters so I'm kinda leaning toward them.
But don't mind RCB in the playoffs either. Also looks like Kohli found some form, a little too late though it seems.

MI are a tricky bunch, not sure if they turn up, but hoping for a cracking match though, high scoring, high chasing.

AshRK

Pant the captain is single handedly consting Delhi the match. Why would you not review it!

MDFC Manager

Ex RCB boy David making things happen for them :lol:

Mumbai crowd also cheering for RCB :lol:

SirAnderson

Unlucky @AshRK but what a let down from Pant and some of the sloppy fielding.
I do think RCB will put up a bigger fight in the playoffs, DC just waxed too hot and cold, and they were suppose to be the team in form.

prateik

Yeah. Not taking that review was bizarre. I heard that nick at home.. 2 reviews left.. no clue what he was thinking

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Pant is going to get so much shit for this. What a heartbreaking way to go. He dropped the catch & then the missed review was absolutely brutal but people tend to overreact on captaincy stuff so he will get crushed

AshRK

Unlucky @AshRK but what a let down from Pant and some of the sloppy fielding.
I do think RCB will put up a bigger fight in the playoffs, DC just waxed too hot and cold, and they were suppose to be the team in form.
I am just lost for words here.

Now going to support RR.

SirAnderson

Probably shouldn't be captain really when you also think of the antics with the no ball incident and wanting the players to come off the field. This season has been on to forget for him.

MDFC Manager

Yeah. Not taking that review was bizarre. I heard that nick at home.. 2 reviews left.. no clue what he was thinking
Most hilarious thing is, when playing for India, he insists every instance to be reviewed :lol:

SirAnderson

I am just lost for words here.

Now going to support RR.
I'm a neutral so don't mind anyone winning but if I were to chose and order it would be:
I'd want GT to win first match up.

LSG to win the second one and then win against RR.
Then either of LSG or GT to win it.

But also like RR so don't mind it. RCB, I feel like their season has been so underwhelming, so winning it would be just crazy.

AshRK

I'm a neutral so don't mind anyone winning but if I were to chose and order it would be:
I'd want GT to win first match up.

LSG to win the second one and then win against RR.
Then either of LSG or GT to win it.

But also like RR so don't mind it. RCB, I feel like their season has been so underwhelming, so winning it would be just crazy.
Only reason I can root for RCB is Kohli finally winning the IPL. I actually wouldn't mind either of the teams winning but RR winning for Warnie would be fitting. Really like their squad as well.

On a sidenote it would be funny to see Gujarat losing the final in front of their 100000 home fans. I am excited for the playoffs after a long time considering no MI or CSK.

sport2793

Only reason I can root for RCB is Kohli finally winning the IPL. I actually wouldn't mind either of the teams winning but RR winning for Warnie would be fitting. Really like their squad as well.

On a sidenote it would be funny to see Gujarat losing the final in front of their 100000 home fans. I am excited for the playoffs after a long time considering no MI or CSK.
Ya it's nice to see other teams involved for once, think it will be GT and LSG in the final but would be fine if any of the 4 were to go on and win it.

SirAnderson

Yeah, I think through the season, I've kinda been rooting for teams that have SA players in it mainly :lol:

Each of these teams have 1 so I'm able to root for either. But then yeah RR have been the side I've enjoyed watching this season, and actually hope Buttler finds his form again for the playoffs. And as you said, would be a fitting tribute for Warnie.

GT have been so dominant all season, so I at least expect to see them make the final, but from there, anything goes really.

I'd like Buttler to keep The Orange cap and Chahal the Purple. But can see Hasaranga still it if RCB make it to the finals. Can also see Rahul steal the Orange cap from Buttler if he's form doesn't pick up.