IPL 2022

Who will this edition?

• Total voters

paulscholes18

I had to leave so couldn't watch the end. Great result for MI and the competition. How did Sams do in that last over?
he went for 3 runs with GT needing 9 to win, got a wicket (run out) and Miller faced the last two balls and scored 0.

Sylar

He’s been immense at finishing the innings this IPL. Striking around 200 all tournament
Its crazy to think. He should have been caught, but the dude flaps it, and it goes for a six. And then Karthik thinks feck that, and hits a 6 6 and 4 :lol:
Make em pay.

SirAnderson

No DRS available because of power issues at the stadium is really unacceptable. First wicket shouldn't have been one and they couldn't even refer it. If that doesn't happen, Ali doesn't go out and probably the next as well.
5-3...ouch.
It should then also not be available to the other team otherwise it feels very unfair.

Last edited:

AshRK

Suddenly things have gotten tight now. Sunday's clash between RR and LSG should be fun. The 4th position with Punjab's likely win today should also make things interesting. Althoughy initial pick was SRH to be in the 4th spot but now I would go with my team of Delhi.

SirAnderson

Suddenly things have gotten tight now. Sunday's clash between RR and LSG should be fun. The 4th position with Punjab's likely win today should also make things interesting. Althoughy initial pick was SRH to be in the 4th spot but now I would go with my team of Delhi.
DC stand a good chance now yeah, with Kings and MI their last fixtures. They in good form right now.

I see RCB losing their last fixture against GT also, so that 4th spot is up for grabs.

SRH has the same fixtures as as Delhi, just swapped around. Win at KKR tomorrow and it's going to be very tight.

SirAnderson

@AshRK not a good start for your team. I fancied them to win, but with Kings winning the toss and now first balling Warner...going to be a tough one.

They still have SRH to play with you guys MI. Think you both win them so this was the big one.

AshRK

@AshRK not a good start for your team. I fancied them to win, but with Kings winning the toss and now first balling Warner...going to be a tough one.

They still have SRH to play with you guys MI. Think you both win them so this was the big one.
Livingston gone. Punjab are doing a spurs here :lol:

AshRK

When I saw that wicket go I immediately came here :lol:
Yeah, they are doing a proper bottle job. It's DC's to lose at this point.
Not trying to be greedy but with such a good NRR. I hope LSG and RR lose their last match and DC beat mumbai and finish in top 2. That would be amazing

SirAnderson

Not trying to be greedy but with such a good NRR. I hope LSG and RR lose their last match and DC beat mumbai and finish in top 2. That would be amazing
:lol:

I think RR beats CSK, but LSG lose to KKR, they are in form right now.
RCB is kinda out of it I think, because of their bad NRR, they'd have to win by a massive margin and hope that you guys lose to MI.

MDFC Manager

Why did David take that run when it was clearly not on. Single handedly changed the game with that over though, it's in MI's hands.
Hesitated twice as well. Would likely have made it if he'd run non stop

This is just typical of MI season anyway

kthanksbye

Why did David take that run when it was clearly not on. Single handedly changed the game with that over though, it's in MI's hands.
It was stupid, with 19 in 12, Ramandeep is well capable of rotating strike in the next over even if they didn't take that single. It's not like he's batting with Bumrah or Meredith. Ramandeep himself was one boundary away from winning MI the game.