Is Fred Good or Bad at shooting?

Hughes35

He has a terrible shot on him..... but on the other hand, he has quite a good shot on him.

Dan_F

Same as his passing. It’s good. The problem is his first touch is so bad that he often needs to stretch to keep possession, pass or shoot, leading to the wild moments.

Idxomer

You could also do that about his passing, his ball to AWB yesterday was incredible and he has a habit of pulling off some great passes from time to time. I would say overall both are good but his mistakes make him look worse than he really is.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I’d have him above Bruno in the free kick pecking order.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He actually seems a pretty solid finisher when he gets the opportunity.

I'd trust him to hit the back of the net rather than a 10 yard pass sometimes :D

MUrphFC

He has good shooting technique but he can't consistently execute it.

El Jefe

Terrible but when you shoot as often as he does you're bound to have some decent attempts.

No different to Anderson who was also horrendous at shooting.

whitbyviking

Terrible but when you shoot as often as he does you're bound to have some decent attempts.

No different to Anderson who was also horrendous at shooting.
I'd always been under the impression that Anderson was a goal threat when he played in Portugal, no idea where that came from, I was hugely disappointed when he came to us and seemingly couldn't hit the proverbial cow's arse.

Trex

Remember the pre season through ball to Sancho. His problem isn't his technique but that he's always in ultra hyper mode, its all in his head.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Not just shooting, overall he can look like our best and worst player, all in the same game. The disparity between the good things he does and the bad is probably the biggest in world football. I love him, the absolute waster.

Maybe that's just Fred's existence in a nutshell. He can probably knock together a fine spread for a dinner party, but when he tries to make a bowl of cereal, he burns the house down.