Is it time to burst “Rashy’s” bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronRedDevil

Shhhhhhhh. Lads just no. I know you love bashing players, but calm the feck down. But yeah he’s having a really bad game. But it’s his pace and skill that made those positions possible. It’s just one of those games.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Hes 22 and inconsistent. Give the lad time.

Fluctuation0161

He needs to mould himself as more of a Gary Neville in striker form, work extra hard and keep it simple. At the moment he seems to think he is the Mancunian Mbappe, with unnecessary tricks and over complicated moves.

Paxi

I mean, he has 260 senior appearances under his belt. How many do you think he needs before we stop apologising for his decision making?
And he still not a finished article, 260 appearances or not. Development in football isn't linear and yet he has 260 senior appearances because he's mostly a superb player.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I apologise right now for ever comparing this guy to Mbappe. Get him replaced next season. The guy needs be controlled remotely like a game of FIFA. I’ve had enough of him.
terrible post, thank god you’re not part of the management or scouting team :lol:

Paxi

He's the boss man. Never doubt the doctor.

AaronRedDevil

I apologise right now for ever comparing this guy to Mbappe. Get him replaced next season. The guy needs be controlled remotely like a game of FIFA. I’ve had enough of him.
Yes you should apologise for comparing him to mbappe. Guess who scored? You reactionary fool.

Paxi

I mean, he's class. Yeah a-few misses tonight but he's looked much better than both Neymar and Mbappe.
Newmarket showed glimpses but he's extremely fairweather. Mbappe got marked out of the game. They're all brilliant but none are perfect. Bumping threads like this, mid match, especially for young strikers, is ridiculous.

Robbie Boy

Newmarket showed glimpses but he's extremely fairweather. Mbappe got marked out of the game. They're all brilliant but none are perfect. Bumping threads like this, mid match, especially for young strikers, is ridiculous.
It's ridiculous. Rashford is brilliant, I don't know why people can't enjoy him.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Match threads are like a special sieve for filtering out people who don’t understand the basic principle of forwards earning lots of chances being a good thing. This lad is an elite player. When he’s fit and has any sort of supporting cast, he scares defences. A better finisher might have had a hat trick. Some better finishers who don’t have his acceleration or desire wouldn’t have earned any of those chances though.

Skills

Snitch
He seems to do better when he has more to do. He almost went on the periphery with Bruno, Pogba, Martial and Mason in there. Seems like he's regained his confidence now and is putting himself in the right places again

Paxi

It's ridiculous. Rashford is brilliant, I don't know why people can't enjoy him.
Think a lot of people joined the band wagon in deciding that he's a kick and rush merchant and now they desperately want it to be true. Can't really see why else you wouldn't absolutely love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.