Is it time to burst “Rashy’s” bubble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bojan11

Ole giving him a hug at the end of the game sums it up.

Fergie would have throttled him. Pep would have had a live discussion with him.

IrishMcD

People on about him being low on confidence, yeah because when I'm low on confidence I let all my teammates run up and get ready for a set piece from out wide and then ignore them and shoot from an impossible angle and waste everybody's time! He's not low on confidence, he is low on ability and intelligent and humility.

vangagal

Even Fergie said F words to Evans against Milan during the match which we won. Now Rashy got hugged when he cant even get a shot on targets against AZ Alkmaar.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
People on about him being low on confidence, yeah because when I'm low on confidence I let all my teammates run up and get ready for a set piece from out wide and then ignore them and shoot from an impossible angle and waste everybody's time! He's not low on confidence, he is low on ability and intelligent and humility.
Indeed, that decision is pure stupidity and a player being told to do whatever the feck he feels like to do.

IrishMcD

Indeed, that decision is pure stupidity and a player being told to do whatever the feck he feels like to do.
I posted it in the match thread but I'll say the same here, Carrick laughing and joking on the sideline with players near the end of the game with his hands in his pockets and Ole hugging players as they come of the field and at full time os everything that is wrong with this club. Management trying to solve the issues by telling us how great the atmosphere is now. Of a good atmosphere means not demanding more of players and just hugging them and joking around during our worst spell in my lifetime then feck that, I'd rather they started kicking lumps out of each other. At least then we'd see who has some bloody passion.

Prodigy24

I wish we had a hard fecker in the team that would shout at him like a madman after free kicks like those. Looks like he couldn't care less.

RedStarUnited

Gobsmacked he actually tried that freekick. He should be fined for them. We have no leadership at all
the even more worrying thing for me is no one says anything or is even pissed at him.

i said it in the match against Arsenal, Pogba should be taking that last minute freekick if he has any leadership qualities. Henry was a great freekick taker in his prime and yet Zidane never let him anywhere near them for France. Rashford is awful at them and yet takes them whenever and wherever he feels like.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Arguably the most infuriating player I’ve ever seen in a United shirt.

Where the feck is Gary Neville and his tirades now? Rashford and his buddy Lingard have been stinking the place out with their performances for months yet they get a free pass from rent-a-quote Neville all because they’re ‘local lads’.

Get. To. feck.

clarkydaz

I posted it in the match thread but I'll say the same here, Carrick laughing and joking on the sideline with players near the end of the game with his hands in his pockets and Ole hugging players as they come of the field and at full time os everything that is wrong with this club. Management trying to solve the issues by telling us how great the atmosphere is now. Of a good atmosphere means not demanding more of players and just hugging them and joking around during our worst spell in my lifetime then feck that, I'd rather they started kicking lumps out of each other. At least then we'd see who has some bloody passion.
Yeah that was carrick with gomes. Just having a little laugh instead of coaching a game. We are so meek on the bench its unreal

kouroux

So many wrong things at the club, it all starts at the top, flows to the coaching setup and finally to the players. They seem to be content of what they are and what they do.

Dick Dastardly

Supports
Wrexham
Rashford is one of many problems at MUFC. He has limited ability, limited vision but treated as a wonder player. He has Championship level standards but because he is a product of the academy is treated as a superstar.

Last edited by a moderator:

IrishMcD

Yeah that was carrick with gomes. Just having a little laugh instead of coaching a game. We are so meek on the bench its unreal
And the kid seemed to be genuinely asking him a question. Carrick tried to be funny and you can see Gomes asking again and Carrick not knowing how to react and kind of shrugging his shoulders. So meek, no leadership skills at all.

kouroux

the even more worrying thing for me is no one says anything or is even pissed at him.

i said it in the match against Arsenal, Pogba should be taking that last minute freekick if he has any leadership qualities. Henry was a great freekick taker in his prime and yet Zidane never let him anywhere near them for France. Rashford is awful at them and yet takes them whenever and wherever he feels like.
More than Pogba, our coach should tell Rashford to stop fecking around with these FKs altogether. Where is the authority ?

robinrooney

Rashford deciding to shoot from that angle and position, and subsequently blasting it miles over, was the most obvious thing in the history of football.
This.

We all knew he was gonna shoot and we all knew it was going miles over. Prick needs a reality check. His agent has played a blinder. Got a massive pay rise and a contract extension. He's a worse player now than when he burst into the team. I'm fuming that no one tells him to get the feck away from free kicks.

devil in me

This.

We all knew he was gonna shoot and we all knew it was going miles over. Prick needs a reality check. His agent has played a blinder. Got a massive pay rise and a contract extension. He's a worse player now than when he burst into the team. I'm fuming that no one tells him to get the feck away from free kicks.
It sounds daft, but him taking all these free kicks is the epitome of whats wrong with the club. We cant get the basics right of sorting out a proper free kick taker , theres not a single leader to tell them to clear off and the players all seem to think theyre ronaldo. Rashford had a free kick a few eeks ago from 40 yards which he drilled along the floor about 15 yards wide.
Its infuriating.

Irwin99

I wish we had a hard fecker in the team that would shout at him like a madman after free kicks like those. Looks like he couldn't care less.
Yes i kind of agree.

I still rate Rashford and I think he's suffering from a bad patch confidence wise but Ole is acting like an indulgent mother who praises her kid no matter how terrible he is at something. Seriously, just STOP with those free kicks. This should have been sorted ages ago.

Cockney Phil

A bubble suggests substance. Rashly has nosed dived into the useless column - he needs benching and re-training.

Sterling Archer

Actually made me wonder if Carrick was the mole/leak...

Ether

Where the feck is Gary Neville and his tirades now? Rashford and his buddy Lingard have been stinking the place out with their performances for months yet they get a free pass from rent-a-quote Neville all because they’re ‘local lads’.
He's turned his attentions to Fred.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Had a really good game, thank god our fans haven’t found a way to burst his bubble yet.

Well done Rashy, top performance against arguably the best defender in the world.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Christ, let’s not cum all over ourselves off of this one performance. We’ve been here before with him many times...

If he keeps mentally focused & has similar performances in the short term, then a slight corner has been turned. Let’s see where his arc takes us over the next clutch of games before we start anointing him anything.

OneUnited24

Looks a different player on the left. He hasn’t got the natural instincts to play up top alone but put him with someone or on the left and he shines.

Ludens the Red

The premise of this thread is strange because it implies Rashford is cocky and has gotten ahead of himself. But he never does anything that suggests that. Actually he’s just a talented young footballer who plays well sometimes and plays shite sometimes, does good things during games and dumb things during games . It’s not his fault our club decided to pin all our striking hopes on him and mr sensitive Martial.
Cracking talent and I’m glad he’s had such a strong week after being questioned. And also glad after 200 attempts he managed to get one of those free kicks on target.

432JuanMata

The premise of this thread is strange because it implies Rashford is cocky and has gotten ahead of himself. But he never does anything that suggests that. Actually he’s just a talented young footballer who plays well sometimes and plays shite sometimes, does good things during games and dumb things during games . It’s not his fault our club decided to pin all our striking hopes on him and mr sensitive Martial.
Cracking talent and I’m glad he’s had such a strong week after being questioned. And also glad after 200 attempts he managed to get one of those free kicks on target.
He can be greedy or maybe better put the decision making at times is wrong but I agree he is a young kid even though he’s been around for years he has shit performances as young players have but he’s mentality is top notch and has the talent to match

Nick7

But that’s just it isn’t it? Players get to the first team and people on here instantly think that’s it, they’re the finished article. As if young players aren’t inconsistent and still growing.

lysglimt

Scout
My only criticism towards Rashford is that he only scores great goals - he is never in the box when he should be there. He never gets those tap-ins.

Red_toad

So many people on here want him to fail or undervalue him its sad. Looked broken a few weeks ago, but he's right back at it again. He's quality.
Plenty were sticking the boot in and calling him Rashford, questioning his attitude etc. Some fans are just so supportive :rolleyes:

Nick7

So many people on here want him to fail or undervalue him its sad. Looked broken a few weeks ago, but he's right back at it again. He's quality.
They’ll do the same with Greenwood or any other youngster we have. Williams will be next when he has a bad game.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Credit where it’s due - he’s been excellent the past week. Long may it continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.