Is Mbappe the best french player ever?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I hope he never steps foot in the premier league because he sure as shit won't come to United :lol:
Incredible footballer, will be up there with one of the greatest ever by the time he's done. Surely will be the all time greatest world cup scorer too

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
He’s amazing.

But he needs to get out of PSG. Ronaldo and Messi were banging in 60+ goals a season in the best leagues and winning CLs at his age.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
I hope he never steps foot in the premier league because he sure as shit won't come to United :lol:
Incredible footballer, will be up there with one of the greatest ever by the time he's done. Surely will be the all time greatest world cup scorer too
If he moves it will be Madrid.

Castia

Special player

Won't get over him staying at PSG though

A player with his talent should be focused on his legacy/trophies not the money especially in his early 20's

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Only the second player to score a hat trick in the world cup final.

Zen86

No he isn't, but he is vastly overrated though. Overrated doesn't equal shit. Great player.
He really isn’t. Nerves of steel to score 3 pens and bag the equaliser, even if he was quiet for most of the match. At 23 years of age too.

The_Midfielder

I just remembered the quote from Dani Alves saying "Mbappe has to understand Messi and Neymar are bigger than him"
He has just shown that he is better than Neymar ..maybe not peak Messi..
The best player in the world right now ..

evil_geko

He really isn’t. Nerves of steel to score 3 pens and bag the equaliser, even if he was quiet for most of the match. At 23 years of age too.
Yes, nerves make one of the greatest player ever, nice. Man, this and last few generations of football are so poor if Mbappe is considered one of the best ever. First it was Neymar who was also overrated, now this lad.

I grew up watching football in 90s and 2000s, todays football is so poor of real quality. It is all about running, speed, power. Flair is dead.

Axe2401

We can call him Mister World Cup.
Sad for him, deserved better. At least he'll get the golden boot

Zen86

Yes, nerves make one of the greatest player ever, nice. Man, this and last few generations of football are so poor if Mbappe is considered one of the best ever. First it was Neymar who was also overrated, now this lad.
Who said he was the best ever :lol:

I’m done with this anyway, enjoy your lemons

Hammondo

He disappeared most of that match, turned up for some pens and a good finish. There were players who turned up the whole game.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
By the end of his career I think we will be seeing Messi > Mbappe > Ronaldo.

Zen

Still not even their best World Cup scorer! .... but yes, yes he is. Clearly. Zidane got sent off twice, Mbappe has a ludicrous edge on him.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Incredible player. I hope he can take PSG far in the UCL.

SirMonteyne

I heard tales of GOAT players like Pele, Maradona carrying their national team to win everything. Never witnessed one until mbappe shows up. Not even Messi and Ronaldo couldn't do it in single world cup game, but Mbappe has been carrying France for two world cups. Even in the final game, insane. He really should go to real madrid and change the history of football.

mu4c_20le

I think Messi has far more to his game, same as why Messi > Ronaldo.
Well that's because of his position. Records are there to be broken, I'm sure we all grew up thinking Pele/Maradona could never be matched, so it's only a matter of time. If Mbappe comes to United and carries us to a few PL's and CLs building a legacy, I'm sure he'd have a great case.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
My head is fine, his worshipers should do that though.
I don't belong to them though.

He's got a long, long way to go before he can even get in the GOAT or be compared to the two monsters who dominated the game in that 15 years. But overrated, he's not.

evil_geko

I don't belong to them though.

He's got a long, long way to go before he can even get in the GOAT or be compared to the two monsters who dominated the game in that 15 years. But overrated, he's not.
Tell that to people who already say he is one of the best players ever. And those people are not minority.