Is Neymar's star fading?

MetoTTT

Best player in the world atm.
This may be true but until January-February. He likes during his injuries to spend time in Brazil and do the Rio carnival. We don't need him IMO.
Who will handle this kind of prima donna?

wr8_utd

:'(
Barca will really regret not throwing in another 50m or so for him along with the waste of space that is Dembele.

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
You can't be the best player in the world in a 2nd rate league

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
This may be true but until January-February. He likes during his injuries to spend time in Brazil and do the Rio carnival. We don't need him IMO.
Who will handle this kind of prima donna?
I don't really see why the fact that he goes to Brazil during a long injury has anything to do with the quality of the player.

MetoTTT

I don't really see why the fact that he goes to Brazil during a long injury has anything to do with the quality of the player.
Like PSG, United has trouble managing their star players for quite some time. Neymar is 27 years old now and does not have the professionalism of Ronaldo or Messi.
The guy, instead of treating himself well in France, encourage his teammates and contribute with what he can to the success of his club that pays him a fortune, preferred to go to Brazil for months ... he came back with a injury that was badly treated. As a result, he is injured again the following season and he misses again during the most important games for PSG ... The Champions League.
To manage this kind of players, the club must be strong and well structured and I do not think that this is the case of United currently. In my opinion, buy him would be a disaster.

prateik

Just saw on reddit that he has now missed exactly 50% of PSG's games since he joined..

Who will be stupid enough to pay up for him?