Israel - Palestine Discussion | Post Respectfully | Discuss more, tweet less

snk123

They've all been the same - giving a Nobel peace prize to Obama was salt on the wounds of thousands of innocent lives that were taken during his tenure.

snk123

When can we see footballers wear shirts that say: Children Rights? Palestinian Children Rights?

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Heartbreaking.

No doubt it was the fault of the kids for having the audacity to hide in their homes while israel bombed the shit out of their neighbourhood.

Im surprised the israeli government hasnt come out to say these kids were anti-semetic for having their blood spilled onto their rockets.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
It's horrible.

The fact that these kids (some are 5 years old!) are attending trauma clinics is depressing enough.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Shocking, but I’ve come to expect news like this & unfortunately will expect more stories like this. Israel has acted like callous cnuts with their indiscriminate bombing & the world has barely condemned their actions. They seem even more emboldened to kill this time round & don’t care about the optics of their actions as the western media & politicians will cover for them.

They’ll be countless others killed or who go on to suffer with trauma from this experience, it’s just heartbreaking. No child should ever have to experience a life anything like this. May they RIP.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Come off it. No one's buying it.

Look at this exchange we had just yesterday:

You responded to a criticism of Shaked with a blog post saying it's bollocks...(did you even bother to read it?). It shows it was poorly translated (which it wasn't).

Your response to this was to post her perfume ad and say she's good looking. You have 0 interest in having a debate. The only reason you've been in this thread is to deflect against the Israeli war crimes, and to point score.

Everytime someone has confronted you on your views, you've either not responded, or posted a quip with a youtube link. You haven't had any real debate here.

Another poster said it right, if there was an anti-BLM poster in the BLM / George Floyd thread who would respond with irrelevant youtube links, and WUMmy comments, they'd have been threadbanned ages ago.
Yeah I get threadbanned and labelled the caf's biggest villain because I question our response to covid and yet we have this guy spewing all his anti-islamic BS and getting away with it. Nice to see the same treatment across the caf.

Thanks, I'll have a read.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Come off it. No one's buying it.

Look at this exchange we had just yesterday:

You responded to a criticism of Shaked with a blog post saying it's bollocks...(did you even bother to read it?). It shows it was poorly translated (which it wasn't).

Your response to this was to post her perfume ad and say she's good looking. You have 0 interest in having a debate. The only reason you've been in this thread is to deflect against the Israeli war crimes, and to point score.

Everytime someone has confronted you on your views, you've either not responded, or posted a quip with a youtube link. You haven't had any real debate here.

Another poster said it right, if there was an anti-BLM poster in the BLM / George Floyd thread who would respond with irrelevant youtube links, and WUMmy comments, they'd have been threadbanned ages ago.
100%

Roane

Cool. I think all the hundres of people who died building those stadiums will be grateful.
Not for this thread but since you put this here.

Want there slavery and death allegations in Brazil?

rotherham_red

Seriously, when news like this is common occurrence in the region, can you actually blame any Palestinian for being radicalised? Like I've said before on here, I've been there and the number one thing I've always taken from my experience was seeing the humanity and dignity of them

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Seriously, when news like this is common occurrence in the region, can you actually blame any Palestinian for being radicalised? Like I've said before on here, I've been there and the number one thing I've always taken from my experience was seeing the humanity and dignity of them
I don’t think you can, none of us are in the region, on the ground. These are kids to whom violence and killing is normal. When you’re borne in to an environment like that, your whole outlook and perspective on life has to radically shift. Not a single one of us can pretend to know what it’s like.

neverdie

Should've seen it coming.
He was also an ANC rebel imprisoned with Nelson Mandela and a Welsh coal miner who was the first in his family to attend college. The truth is that he's a politician and blows whatever direction the wind moves.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I don’t think you can, none of us are in the region, on the ground. These are kids to whom violence and killing is normal. When you’re borne in to an environment like that, your whole outlook and perspective on life has to radically shift. Not a single one of us can pretend to know what it’s like.
As long as the Israelis hold the Palestinians in such conditions there will always be people becoming radicalised on the other side. I fell like that’s what Israel wants because they could stop this whole thing if they wanted to. They don’t want to because this “war” gives them the freedom to displace people and pillage on a much larger scale. They can scream provocation even if the conflict is completely one sided. It’s just morally corrupt to the core.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
i’m amazed that social media almost feels like the worst part of war nowadays too. what a time to be alive.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

any thoughts on this ? apparently youtube deletes it every so often.

if true what are the odds of fearless being part of this ?

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
After seeing that Sky News clip that the children undergoing trauma counseling have been killed by the IDF, I am done with the "conversation" around whether Hamas is bad or what the Palestinians can do to resolve the situation.

Anyone bringing up Hamas in this context, I pity you.

Roane

any thoughts on this ? apparently youtube deletes it every so often.

if true what are the odds of fearless being part of this ?
John Pilger did a documentary on this a few years back. If I recall he even went to aisrael and found IT centre specifically dedicated to...basically do a @Fearless to any story that out Israel in a bad light.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
John Pilger did a documentary on this a few years back. If I recall he even went to aisrael and found IT centre specifically dedicated to...basically do a @Fearless to any story that out Israel in a bad light.
Fearless happens to have an endless supply of doctored or cleverly edited videos at hand apart from other propaganda pieces. This in itself indicates that he's not a regular poster like everyone else on the caf unless he's trawling through the internet 24x7 and has dedicated his life to the caf.

Spoony

The People's President
Fearless happens to have an endless supply of doctored or cleverly edited videos at hand apart from other propaganda pieces. This in itself indicates that he's not a regular poster like everyone else on the caf unless he's trawling through the internet 24x7 and has dedicated his life to the caf.
He should be banned.